Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Programming Guru's Only. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programming Guru's Only. (765 Views)

Guru For API Integration Needed / Become A Cad Design Guru In 3-weekends / Need A Programmer Or I.t Guru For A Ready Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Guru's Only. by guru01(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
Dear NL Pguru's,
I like to thank you all for your past and present assistance toward my knowledge in this field, and i also want you to know that i appreciate all your efforts.

You guys have helped me developed a lot of passion and determination for this field, but i am still having problems with my learning mentality. So I like to get some advices from you Guys *personally*
I like to get some numbers i can always call for help and advice from you guys, am counting on you.
Pls, anyone who is willing to help me to pm me his number(s) or flash me with it 08139523410.

Thanks All.

(1) (Reply)

FB Games Wholesaler - Facebook Game / Developer Urgently Needed!!! / Looking For IT Companies Where I Can Serve As An Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.