Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY (639 Views)

School Of Modeling Fashion Show 2019 / Father Of Modeling And The First Ever Fashion Model / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by smart111(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Young African lady in China ridicules herself all in the name of modeling (NA BY FORCE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Bs6A3vlsg

Re: Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by Mariangeles(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Until black people learn to say "no, you can't disrespect me because I'm black", things like this will continue to happen...
The H&M ad comes to mind...and the worst part of it all was that the poor little boy's mother didn't find anything wrong with the ad and the exploitation of her son...she was only concerned about the money.
What a shame!
Re: Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by LillyAnn(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is it me or are the other ladies trying not to laugh?! cheesy grin
Re: Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by smart111(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:
Is it me or are the other ladies trying not to laugh?! cheesy grin
. I wonder what’s going through her mind
Re: Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by 4reala(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is madness, portraying herself as a slave.

Shame on her for bringing disgrace to her family and the black race
Re: Young African Lady In China Ridicules Herself All In The Name Of Modeling (NA BY by smart111(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Undies For Kids And Ladies / DIY Tansluscent Loose Face Powder / Do I Look Great?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.