Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Let’s Tell You What The Big ‘problem’ Is With Reminisce’s New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let’s Tell You What The Big ‘problem’ Is With Reminisce’s New Song (365 Views)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Tell You What The Big ‘problem’ Is With Reminisce’s New Song by senitop(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Let’s Tell You What The Big ‘Problem’ Is With Reminisce’s New Song

2017 is remembered as the year Reminisce flexed his muscle of versatility for Nigerians to see. The celebrated indigenous rapper took a turn in the direction of alternative music and he returned offering Ponmile, a song which earned him glowing plaudits.

He chose to kick off the new year with the release of a track titled “Problem.” The song is coming at a time in the industry when the shaku shaku wave is fiercely sweeping across the length and breadth of the industry. The big boys have been taking turns to vibe on it, those in the grassroots are hawking it. Reminisce, who is somewhere in between the two classes, experimented on the sound to produce Problem.

Here is what we think about Reminisce’s ‘problem’ (lol)… Read and remember to drop your comment below.

@ibironketweets The news of a Reminisce, Jospo collaboration gassed me up with excitement. Their last collabo produced Ponmile and it made it to my list of best alternative records of 2017. Infact, it occupies the 1, 2 spot on that list. So, I eagerly wore my earplugs and clicked the link to their new work hoping to experience some form of musical orgasm.

Read more at
http://tooxclusive.com/music/lets-tell-big-problem-reminisces-new-song/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Day Old Baby In A Bucket (video) / Tiwa Savage Reacts As Bizzleo Says, "Nigerian Artiste Are Narrow Minded" / Modelling Picture Or Olajumoke The Former Bread Seller Get Married Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.