Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos (28608 Views)

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by codedearner(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, the guy needs to be arrested first, cautioned through factory reset SARS beating then bailed, its a terrible experience when people steal stuffs you work hard to get, makes me remember when our small church kept getting robbed of fans, so much that we had to be repurchase a lot of Fans two consecutive times until my Pastor saw that some people are already damned from heaven like king Pharaoh, he just jejely employed security and since then, no more news of Science students who could disarm your electrical appliances in 2 mins.

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Niftyrules(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

Chaii. see the guy face. Hin face shook bed oooh
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by dreamworld: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
dedons:
Na dem Yorrobber people
Shut your gutter mouth there! undecided
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Jboynokiaphone(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I believe you read the whole thing.

The church didn't arrest him the owner did. The matter no even concern church at all...

It's LadyF again grin

Thanks for reminding her

It's LadyF again.���
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
dainformant:
A man identified as Seun Ajayi Hicks has been arrested by Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives for allegedly stealing mobile phone in a church. The man who claimed to be a first timer at the church in Lagos allegedly stole a member's Samsung Grand Prime phone on Sunday 4th December, 2017 and ran away.

According to reports, the suspect removed the owner's sim in the evening of the same day and inserted his own as his number was immediately transmitted to the phone's back up.

The suspect was arrested this morning after weeks of manhunt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/seun-ajayi-hicks-arrested-for-stealing-phone-in-a-lagos-church.html

Tragedy looms as COREN accuses Okorocha of constructing bridges without professional design

The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, COREN, on Tuesday cried out that bridges are being built by the Imo state government without plan and input from professional engineers, stressing that it can’t vouch for the integrity of the infrastructure.

COREN President, Kashim Ali, made this revelation while addressing some senators, disclosing that several efforts by the council to call the state government to order had failed.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/tragedy-looms-coren-accuses-okorocha-constructing-bridges-without-professional-design/
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
NCAN Deputy chairman on duty!

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by TheSoothedSoul(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wow! D same guy I was planning to secure a job for in my place of work. The church is a celestial church and it's located around Ajegunle Ilo very close to Sango Ota. The pastor's name is Marshall. That guy is a very nice guy...just that he's having spiritual challenge.
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by ensamy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's how some Pastors started shocked shocked shocked then continued at the pew on toxedo cool

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by collinometricx: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari :
grin Same name with the owner of nairaland cheesy

Like seun like seun cool
hw sure are you his not D seun we knw here on NL?
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by christtar(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
whenever their d will frst timer hw true is dat? as for SARS weldon job
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by victorazy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Seun grin grin grin
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by iamolatunay(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Seriously!!!!!...I know this fool...so the werey go dy form big boy for street asee ole Ni....no be hin 1st time be DT....You have finally ruin ur family's name...

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by kushme: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
blessedweapon:
Afonja angry angry

Trouble maker..... try be a peacemaker nah.
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by buffalowings: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Same name with the owner of nairaland cheesy

Like seun like seun cool

Your ban heh
Will be longer than river Niger
I pity you grin

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by 2shure: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
when dem dey beer parlour for open bar/mini club
dem go dey spread like who get 10million for acct
abegi
sars go open market for ya head
d oda nite i was almost robbed cause a hater saw me in my 4wheels.
fuc..im so gangstar now
i got my dagger strap on.
trust me
its on.
run up on me.i stab u2 death before i'm gone
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by poyet(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
You dey do fine boy with side beards, buy Na olè you. Omo na wao
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
God don punish am
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
ladyF:

Lol. You should read it again. grin

Although they didn't say whether it's the church or the owner, I'm very sure the church had a hand in it. Wicked church called SARS to arrest someone for phone theft. shocked
I'm sure those that know you know that you're an F student. keep making dumb comments.
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
SenorFax:
It's SARS on the beat.....

And they're going to pound him like Young John The Wicked Producer!

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by fortune1968: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
ladyF:

Lol. You should read it again. grin

Although they didn't say whether it's the church or the owner, I'm very sure the church had a hand in it. Wicked church called SARS to arrest someone for phone theft. shocked
You sound like a thief .
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
fortune1968:
You sound like a thief .
And you could infer that from 2 sentences? shocked

Well done Mr. Psychologist. Oya clap for yourself. grin
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by fof1: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
ladyF:
Which church is that? What happened to the place of forgiveness in the Bible? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

ARE U SERIOUS SO? ARE U AN ACCOMPLICE? U ENCOURAGE THEFT. U ARE REAL SUSPECT.

1 Like

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Seun Ajayi Mod close this thread before I vomit.... AFONJALISTIC sophisticated vultures are on it again grin grin
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
u must not go back the same why u came.
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
ladyF:
Which church is that? What happened to the place of forgiveness in the Bible? angry

Leafy Bleep up!
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
SARS? Guy na die you dey oo..
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by speedchariot(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2018
If there is no Judgment, Religion/Life will be a hoax

ladyF:

Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by godquality: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2018
He was moved by the spirit to take the phone. Please arrest the spirit too.
Re: First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos by Emmerich09(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2018
See first timer thief ooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves / Two Men Steal Woman's Skull In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.