Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me (2109 Views)

Complete Computer Science Final Year Project Is Available / Does Anyone Have Tips On Using Java To Interact With A Usb Device? Its For My Final Year Project. Pl / Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by firstlady4(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
Pls guys i need your help in this topic of mine ONLINE REQUISITION SYSTEM. I don't know how to go about the program. I was told to use c sharp or php. But am not good in writing programs accept java script but cannot be used for such project.
plssssssssssssss help me ooooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by sayhi2ay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
description ? requirements?
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by firstlady4(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
Well, am a final year student of yaba college of technology. So my case study on the project is based on my school. My project supervisor said I should create a web base system for YABATECH that will do most of the requisition. Well, I dont really know how to put it. I just need to create something that will serve as a requisition site for yabatech staff. Requisitons can be goods, staff, food or waht ever.
And am still having some problems in getting more materials online.
for any more information you can mail me juliachick28@yahoo.com
plsssssssssssss helpppppppppp embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by skfa1: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
I once develop my website, do u mean something like this below where you can sell for example product?
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by sayhi2ay(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
if (empty($requirements)){
$analysis = NULL ;
$code = NULL;
$project = "Incomplete";
$score = "Fail";
}
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by ro8127: 12:38am On Apr 15, 2010
SayHi2Jay, Lol! That was Funny.
, except that, having "Fail" in the compound statement, i.e. the body of the conditional wouldn't make much sense, but I'd understand your script was aimed at humor. wink
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by tundebabzy: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
@firstlady:
form your own specifications by yourself or tell your supervisor to give you specifications or get someone to give you specifications. That will help guys that want to help you on the forum. Success is all about having goals or targets. You cant just start doing something without having a particular mission or target, especially when you are programming.

If you can get requirements and specifications, post them here and I (and maybe other guys on the forum) will help you out for free (i didnt mean spoon feeding you o, you'll have to do some of the coding yourself)
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Apr 21, 2010
@FirstLady, as someone already put it, without a requirement, you are likely not to get far with this. Calm down and spend this week documenting exactly what it is you need the website to do. Get a template online for putting together your Software Requirement. Write as much as you can of what exactly you need this website to do. If you can't add diagrams, that is ok too.

Next step would be to convert what you have written, into good OOA and then OOD. You can use MS WORD these days to come up with relatively good design diagrams. You don't have to have it all perfect but as soon as you are comfortable with what you have, move on to development the key pieces you are sure of. Repeat the steps, until you have your website.
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by beulahit: 2:27am On Apr 21, 2010
I thaink you need to make your equisition project simple! what do want it to do? you might just want create a dabase for such work or you have it a way people can sign up or transact business. you just need to be specific.
vivit me @ www.belahit.com or e-mail: beulahit@yahoo.com. Thank you. Every problem has a hiden solution!
Re: Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me by code007: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2010
@first lady.Since you sound like a rookie,i will simplify things for you here.Post/write a description of what you want your application/website to do(developers call it Specifications)if you are not clear,write a short essay on your project topic and somehow we could pull out yur specifications,then go about the program design, after which a full solution to your problem can be developed.(I have tried amap to remove as much jargon as possible so that you wil know how to get started)doest it help or,

(1) (Reply)

How Does 2go And Related Phone Applications Really Work? / Websites To Download Video Tutorials Of Practical Web Applications (php,laravel / Watch 2016 73th Golden Globes Online Free Live Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.