Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! (7961 Views)

How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / How To Clear Your Borrowed Airtime On MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by focusnow: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Google can do much more for you than just finding search results. Do you want to know what you friend did with your phone when they borrowed it from you? Or you want to know what your beloved do on your back even after they clear the task manager? Google has a tool that records your recent activity on your Android phone. Its simple and all of us can do it. Follow these two steps:
1. Open google using chrome browser.
2. Search for “My activity” (Remove the quotes)
That’s it. All the recent apps and places opened on your phone is right before your eyes! Surprised?

See other useful Android tricks @ www.itechdis.com

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by ifex370(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Its for google apps..

Still nice cos I learnt sth

1 Like

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by gabinogem(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Nice one cheesy
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Captleverage: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Zzz
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Juliearth(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Quite stale.
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by nenergy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:
Quite stale.
Quite Stale to you, but quite new to others. There are things you're yet to know/learn that are stale already.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by fortunekaura(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
All those girls we dey check my phone 24/7 your day Don come....

2 Likes

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Juliearth(f): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
nenergy:

Quite Stale to you, but quite new to others. There are things you're yet to know/learn that are stale already.

I am not oblivious of your assertion. The statement under contention is my opinion so,do not take it South!
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by nenergy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:

I am not oblivious of your assertion. The statement under contention is my opinion so,do not take it South!
Yes...Problem is, that opinion makes you come across as a condescending omniscient homosapien grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by jieta: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
nenergy:

Yes...Problem is, that opinion makes you come across as a condescending omniscient homosapien grin
hahahaha una well done

2 Likes

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:
Quite stale.
just because u know it doesn't mean some1 else does,oversabi

7 Likes

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Viktoh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
My infinix note 3 does d screen record for me
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by WhyNa: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Viktoh:
My infinix note 3 does d screen record for me

My gionee x1s does it too but i don't know how to stop it when i'm done recording. Any help?
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by kilojoDesigns: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifex370:
Its for google apps..

Still nice cos I learnt sth

Also apps that use Google play services and framework. Which is almost every other app
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Viktoh(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
WhyNa:

My gionee x1s does it too but i don't know how to stop it when i'm done recording. Any help?
i use the power button to stop mine, dont know if its the same, try it
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by ifex370(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

Also apps that use Google play services and framework. Which is almost every other app

I was only seeing YouTube sha
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by WhyNa: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Viktoh:
i use the power button to stop mine, dont know if its the same, try it

Didn't work. Had to force stop it though it saved
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by hardbody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:

Your personal text says no room for mediocracy....but the right word is mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Paradigme777: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
focusnow:
Google can do much more for you than just finding search results. Do you want to know what you friend did with your phone when they borrowed it from you? Or you want to know what your beloved do on your back even after they clear the task manager? Google has a tool that records your recent activity on your Android phone. Its simple and all of us can do it. Follow these two steps:
1. Open google using chrome browser.
2. Search for “My activity” (Remove the quotes)
That’s it. All the recent apps and places opened on your phone is right before your eyes! Surprised?

See other useful Android tricks @ www.itechdis.com
OP., God bless you real good
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by psucc(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:

I am not oblivious of your assertion. The statement under contention is my opinion so,do not take it[b] South[/b]!

You want the guy to take it north so that Boko Haram go see him? Abi na death you wish ya fellow NLer? lools

1 Like

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Simeony007(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
You mean if i use my pastor's tablet to watch xvideo e will know?
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by rayblings(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Nice but pls teach us how to hack bro buHari's akant so that I can hack it and use out of the money to buy you rolls royce

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by saxby(f): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2018
cool,let me try it on my tecno spark and see what it will give me
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Juliearth(f): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2018
psucc:

You want the guy to take it north so that Boko Haram go see him? Abi na death you wish ya fellow NLer? lools

Funny!I get the sarcasm,but it isnt that bad down here in the North.
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Juliearth(f): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
hardbody:

Your personal text says no room for mediocracy....but the right word is mediocrity.

Thanks for the observation!
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by falcon01: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Thisis the right amount of stup*d i need today
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by abumeinben(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Well, not a news though.

Y'all see this as a good feature of Google on Android. I see it as a privacy issue.

1 Like

Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by johnaruson(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2018
This is my first Thank You to any Nairaland post: Not- "Davido's new clothes", "Not- See a beautiful girl laughing" etc, nonsense front headline that we readers ask if Nairaland has chief editors at all.
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Partnerbiz(f): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2018
cool
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by Gabaleve(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Juliearth:
Quite stale.

This girl resemble sex doll
Re: Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! by rezzy: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Great

Pls can you teach me how to buy in app purchase for free?

I did it last year using freedom app. I bought pinkfong app for free. All of a sudden, the apps stopped working, I deleted the apps, downloaded them again, but can't buy them for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Super Bass On Any Earpiece With These Easy Steps / Tired Of Internet Subscription? Come In Here!!! / Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.