Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Official Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Official Specs (1244 Views)

Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor / Tecno Is Back And This Time Around They Brought In Display Fingerprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Official Specs by iconabblog(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Vivo is all set to launch the much-awaited Vivo X20 Plus under display fingerprint variant on Wednesday, January 24. The launch was initially rumoured for January 25, but the Chinese company has now confirmed that the new smartphone will finally debut on January 24. The smartphone, featuring a Synaptics Clear ID 9500 optical under-display fingerprint sensor, recently received certification on Chinese telecommunications authority TENAA and was initially claimed to be called the Vivo X20 Plus UD. The Chinese company unveiled the world's first ready-to-produce in-display fingerprint scanning technology at CES 2018 in Las Vegas and showcased its existence on the original Vivo X20 Plus that was launched in September last year.
specifications

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Block An Email Address From Sending Me Messages? / Which UK Used Phones Do Nigerians Buy The Most / What Kind Of Phone Can I Get For Price Below 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.