Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor (5161 Views)

Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Ejadike(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
The rat race to annihilate the bezel or as much of it as possible, is on and consequently, a plethora of phones with under display or in-display fingerprint sensors are on their way. A full-view screen is certainly enchanting and a thing many consumers would rather have but it can’t be denied that this elegance comes at a price. After all, an end-to-end screen is more of a design element and it’s a fair argument that OEMs approach is of choosing form over function.

Without the bezels, the displays are more susceptible to damage and there is no room to place essential components like front fingerprint sensor, selfie camera, and earpiece.

To address such issues, manufacturers are now working on placing these essentials below the display panel. And the first set of phones with in-display or under display fingerprint sensors are already available. The technology is currently restricted to AMOLED display phones, but in-display sensors will soon be available for LCD display phones that should cost much lesser

Here are some of the best available and upcoming phones with under-display fingerprint sensor:

1. Samsung Galaxy S10+
2. Huawei P30 Pro
3. TECNO Phantom 9
4. Vivo Apex 2019
5. OnePlus 7 Pro/ OnePlus 7
6. Nokia 9 Pureview

https://smartprix.com/bytes/10-best-phones-with-under-display-fingerprint-sensor/%3famp

Cc dragnet Pushkin honsule

Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by lomprico(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pls remove tecno from that list. Samsung a70 is by far better than that tecno Shìt.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by scarycuteface(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Ejadike:
The rat race to annihilate the bezel or as much of it as possible, is on and consequently, a plethora of phones with under display or in-display fingerprint sensors are on their way. A full-view screen is certainly enchanting and a thing many consumers would rather have but it can’t be denied that this elegance comes at a price. After all, an end-to-end screen is more of a design element and it’s a fair argument that OEMs approach is of choosing form over function.

Without the bezels, the displays are more susceptible to damage and there is no room to place essential components like front fingerprint sensor, selfie camera, and earpiece.

To address such issues, manufacturers are now working on placing these essentials below the display panel. And the first set of phones with in-display or under display fingerprint sensors are already available. The technology is currently restricted to AMOLED display phones, but in-display sensors will soon be available for LCD display phones that should cost much lesser

Here are some of the best available and upcoming phones with under-display fingerprint sensor:

1. Samsung Galaxy S10+
2. Huawei P30 Pro
3. TECNO Phantom 9
4. Vivo Apex 2019
6. Nokia 9 Pureview

https://smartprix.com/bytes/10-best-phones-with-under-display-fingerprint-sensor/%3famp

the tecno phantom 9 is a super great with nice screen finger print and a lot of features
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Ejadike(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2019
scarycuteface:
the tecno phantom 9 is a super great with nice screen finger print and a lot of features
I share such belief too
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Tableshaker234: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm glad I finally got my tecno phantom 9.
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Tableshaker234: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oga did you read the topic of the thread at all before firing shots? Its not a comparison.
lomprico:
Pls remove tecno from that list. Samsung a70 is by far better than that tecno Shìt.
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by yungsmart(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ejadike:

1. Samsung Galaxy S10+
2. Huawei P30 Pro
3. TECNO Phantom 9
4. Vivo Apex 2019
6. Nokia 9 Pureview

I can see tecno are really trying to make phantom 9 relevant where the 4ck did you place mi 9, k20 pro, mi 9t , sam A70 mi 9 e.t.c.

Even Galaxy A50 is better than phantom 9. haq haq you even place it at no. 3 . See those marketer too at the top saying its good, something that lag as Bleep with mediocre chipset . we love but pls give us value for money and stop deceiving us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oga do ur work well na put more phones nd pictures.tnk u grin
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Corroro: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
so many great device with under display fingerprint scanner, i dont know sha but personally i prefer the finger print scanner on the back o, like the one on my spark k7
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by scarycuteface(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tecno's fingerprint scanner is actually one of the best. Whoever rated them didnt't make a mistake. The new Phantom even has its fingerprint on the screen.
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ps: This thread is for tecno marketers

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by scarycuteface(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tableshaker234:
I'm glad I finally got my tecno phantom 9.
Please drop review on it, so we can know it is.
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by SofttBae: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
I think I prefer in-display to under-display finger print
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Ejadike(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
yungsmart:

I can see tecno are really trying to make phantom 9 relevant where the 4ck did you place mi 9, k20 pro, mi 9t , sam A70 mi 9 e.t.c.

Even Galaxy A50 is better than phantom 9. haq haq you even place it at no. 3 . See those marketer too at the top saying its good, something that lag as Bleep with mediocre chipset . we love but pls give us value for money and stop deceiving us.

it wasn't placed as number anything. Its a list, not ranked. Have you used the Phantom 9 to know if it lags?
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by yungsmart(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ejadike:
it wasn't placed as number anything. Its a list, not ranked. Have you used the Phantom 9 to know if it lags?

It's a list yet you captioned it as 6 best phones, better don't become a blogger .

so a phone with washed out and oversaturated Oled screen with floppy chipset and overhyped camera and micro USB for a 4cking outrageous price is among the best phones for you abi. Then I give up because I don't know the meaning of 'best' niyen.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Ejadike(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
yungsmart:

It's a list yet you captioned it as 6 best phones, better don't become a blogger .

so a phone with washed out and oversaturated Oled screen with floppy chipset and overhyped camera and micro USB for a 4cking outrageous price is among the best phones for you abi. Then I give up because I don't know the meaning of 'best' niyen.
have you used it before bros?
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
scarycuteface:

Please drop review on it, so we can know it is.
If you actually believe anyone who visits nairaland bought the tecno phantom, you must have not be paying attention.
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by kingxsamz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ejadike:
have you used it before bros?

Answer his question..is Phantom 9 suppose to be on that list?
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adding tecno to the list is an insult to us correct flagship users
Re: 6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor by Realboygenius(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
kingxsamz:

Answer his question..is Phantom 9 suppose to be on that list?

Why not
I was able to experience the phone at slot and the in-screen fingerprint scanner is pretty fast.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Home Screen Look Like? / Is Glo Back With Their Senses Or Just Another Computer Glitch / I Can't Find My Second Space On My Redmi Note 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.