Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download (279 Views)

I Am Looking For An Inventory Script For My Business / Introducing Critemax - A Pos Software / Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download by albridge(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
So i know this can come in handy for some people cos i know people who i have sold this to so feel free to check it out and use it. Its a inventory manager and POS software for supermarkets, pharmacies, boutiques, paints store, wall paper and all sorts of point of sale retail businesses. Feel free to click the link and download it here http://downloads.tairestephen.com/
Re: Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download by nnoli90: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Wow keep up the Good work.
I had to encourage you it's not easy am a Java developer and I now how difficult it is to develop (point of sale application)
Re: Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download by albridge(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks. I also developed a point of sale in Java but had issues with printing the thermal printer receipts. I love Java cos it forces you to write solid code but it's tough

(1) (Reply)

100 Master Resell Rights Software Make Money Online Home Based Business... / How Live Television Can Be Paused On Your Roku Tv? / Hotel, Laundry, School & Business Management Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.