Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

"Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (108659 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by bettercreature(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Enkay12:
I just hope she's not making false accusations. The statement doesnt prove nothing for me. RIP to the dead
They have finished the guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by godG: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

Btw, can't these slay queens compose a sentence in decent English? undecided

How do one prove a spiritual attack in court? The guy has no case to answer, really. The poor girl just wasted her life.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by tealaw(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
There was no threat in what He posted.
He was merely thanking his stars that he broke up with the girl.

*if na that old honda yahoo plus they give person, thunder fire the babalawo.

3 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juzec antispam bot ban me oo.. Till 27 been wan post booking on 1xbet
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Proper English is a problem.

Can u get off this portal please.

RUbbish.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Sunkyphil(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Her use of English gave me headache. Most of these slay Queens don't know anything, than living an ostentatious lifestyles.
Am telling u,na to snap pix up and down dem sabi
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Juzec: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
smithsydny:
Juzec antispam bot ban me oo.. Till 27 been wan post booking on 1xbet
I go tell mod now grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please can we say a minute silence for the Osun slay queen that got slayed while in the line of slaying. cry

Slay on slayer...
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by hibad: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
See how Obasanjo just used Buhari as small chops to celebrate his PhD.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by javacompgeek: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Firstly the girl English no be here. Jisox.
Secondly how do we know the guy really killed the girl?
You claim she was involved in all sort of relationship outside her normal one. So you just made the statement clear that it could be from any of the guy she’s been seeing outside.
Slay queen dem you see why e good to go school. You don’t just accuse people blindly if I be the guy I go sue this girl aswear.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
you people be careful how you throw Accussations!

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Stevengold(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yahoo plus
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
you people be careful how you throw Accussations! on social media, you may regret your actions.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ewereff(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
mcafeez:
pics
all this slay queen still dey slay their English join everything sef.....nawa
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by 2shure: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
even wit yahoo plus
he culdnt buy a bentley wit latest wagon
or range rove
wtf is dat acura piece of shitt
and camry big for nothing
dis one na real poor yahoo plus boi
dey snap inside trunk.
if i do plus and still i go buy acura 05 and bigfornothing
den my ogume disapoint me be dat
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin
Juzec:
I go tell mod now grin

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by repogirl(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
All I see is her confusing grammar. undecided
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Apina(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

Btw, can't these slay queens compose a sentence in decent English? undecided
Did u really think before typing this gibberish? The full wrath of which law? Based on what allegations exactly? That he was responsible for the sickness which lead to her death in what way? How are u gonna prove that in court undecided.

2 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by blessedmeme: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chidexter:
The classic white, the dead slay queen or whatever she's called and the yahoo boy, all of una dey mad....

Hahahaha you dey vex? ok make him face the consequence
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by histemple: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
This her friend posting this story should be the first suspect to be detained. She seem to know everything about her friend's death.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Ayodejioak(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Wt is slay queen?
God help us n may d departd RIP
Police shd arest d killer

I miss ma alobam Nwamakpe hia

His incarnates reside here https://www.nairaland.com/4307084/what-known-nairaland-hilarious-username
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
erico2k2:

Yahoo plus with N700k car ? ?
Plz she got sick and died . This guy can comprehensively sue that girl that tagged him a ritualistic for deformation of character . Make una free the guy joor
grin

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by emmanuelbrown26: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
for sale
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by davillian(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
RIP english.
She killed it grin grin grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ericmani: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
SLAY QUEEN WITH SLAY ENGLISH!!
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stupid people, all of them. The slay whatever can't even make a good sentence, it was so hard to understand what she wrote up there.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by sapientia(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
see how she will put this boy into problem with our police that will extort him rather than carry out an investigation.

All these boys might need to zip up then and face their studies and future cos if you ever date a a gal and she dies, sorry for you.

All these shows why Nigeria is a mess.. very very low IQ set of people. see people already calling for the boy's head without hearing his own side. He might be a victim too.

Plus.. I dont believe in yahoo plus shebi dem say na juju.. Juju wey no fit make you richer than Dangote na juju? ignorance will help Buhari to finisb our youths finally.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ceononi: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
priceaction:
The quarrel was that she was filtering[b][/b] with another man. That made the girl a confirmed olosho. How are we to believe that it is this guy that really dealt with her ?someone jumping from one man to another? All these small small innocent looking girls are dangerous.Besides, look at this otondo English Language constructions? Haba... Please I need to see her bold slaying pictures. Beauty with empty head. She for kuku broke the English na.
Filtering kwa? JESU

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Khalilsneh29: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
I wanted to comment on this issue but what is my own??
When they Were enjoying themselves did they let us know
Now somebori cannur hear word again tch nonsense [img][/img] sad
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by okerekeikpo: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
U go fear English na, why afonja people too like olosho and ritual business?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Khalilsneh29: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dah gal should be sure of whatever she's saying shaaaa
Rip to English
Rip to the dead

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
"......until he eventually slay her life". LMAO. grin grin grin

The stüpid post furnishes us with no evidence to prove the accusation against Ibitoye, so it's absolutely pointless.

But it did provide incontrovertible proof that Clara Wayne is a retãrd and a nincompoop.

I hope she's not a student sha? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.