Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (109000 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Psoul(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
I dont have a single pity for all those girls enjoying Gboys wealth and also get killed at last.
That money u were enjoying was gotten by shedding someones blood and u didn't see anything bad in it, so why should i see something wrong wen ur own blood get spilled?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Gkemz: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
She wanted it fast and she ended fast.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
erico2k2:

Yahoo plus with N700k car ? ?
Plz she got sick and died . This guy can comprehensively sue that girl that tagged him a ritualistic for deformation of character . Make una free the guy joor
Yahoo boy spotted undecided
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by adetunjioludami(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
All I see is illiteracy n ignorance in display....I fear ladies dat invest heavily on dia beauty, dats most likely d only thing dey can offer.. Dey are intellectually dead n dumb as f**k.....anyways ts a cycle..gal wants a rich guy,guy becomes desperate for d gal n finds money no matter wat,guy gets d gal n realizes she has ntin to offer,guy uses her to get more money in search for anoda gal dats looking for a rich guy...n it goes on laidat.... Till.........
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by zeedof(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ok must be CIA or FBi.... this are the people we want in EFCC....
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yahoo boy spotted undecided
I've never seen you make an intelligent post on this forum.

It's been cretinism and stupidity back-to-back. May God have mercy on you.

4 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by oxon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

Btw, can't these slay queens compose a sentence in decent English? undecided
no one should arrest him cause of his yahoo plus life style ..since is the life he chose am just repeating what you said oh

3 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
I've never seen you make an intelligent post on this forum.

It's been cretinism and stupidity back-to-back. May God have mercy on you.
Excuse me..... yahoo boy praying like seriously

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

You know quite well that the statement in blue font is absolutely incorrect.

2 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by delvinho: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
dominique:

Which law? And what wrath? Did they tell you she was killed with a weapon? She took ill suddenly and died... Slay Queen... Runs girl et all... Anyhow Sha... No one holy pass

2 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by emperormossad(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ladies will still date such guys

I pray her voice is heard
What is her proof that he killed her?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by olatunjithomas(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Slay her life! grin grin grin English don suffer
I am fainting for the fourth time in 6mins now

grin grin grin
Slay her life.

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
olatunjithomas:

I am fainting for the fourth time in 6mins now

grin grin grin

Slay her life.
grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Excuse me..... yahoo boy praying like seriously
grin grin grin

Idiots never disappoint. It's no business of your penurious father's whether I'm a Yahoo boy or a Google nigga.

All you need to know is that retardation carries infinite stigma---that's a baggage quite disproportionate to the advantage of petty comfort it brings you, won't you agree?

Snap outta ya couch of stupidity and wash your head in the stream of wisdom. Your dumbness won't get you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by olatunjithomas(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
You know quite well that the statement in blue font is absolutely incorrect.

in Jonathan's voice... that is not correct.
nd truly it's not correct
Dominique pls come and correct your fallacy.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Essential(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. ANYTHING THAT COME EASY, GO EASY.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
grin grin grin

Idiots never disappoint. It's no business of your penurious father's whether I'm a Yahoo boy or a Google nigga.

All you need to know is that retardation carries infinite stigma---that's a baggage quite disproportionate to the advantage of petty comfort it brings you, won't you agree?

Snap outta ya couch of stupidity and wash your head in the stream of wisdom. Your dumbness won't get you anywhere.
What the rainbow colours is making you bark like a public dog on a public forum......it's like you miss your pills today and I can see how terrible it's you feel embarassed what a shame......
omo yahoo yahoo your days has been number so the earlier you repent the better cool

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by iammarvellux(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
This IS SERIOUS
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is making you bark like a public dog on a public forum......it's like you miss your pills today and I can see how terrible it's you feel embarassed what a shame......
omo yahoo yahoo your days has been number so the earlier you repent the better cool
Your stupidity makes you a suitable ritual material. I hope you don't fall into the hands of dem G-boys, as you seem dumb enough to come off as a potential victim.

I heard drooling imbecilës are their primary targets. I think you tick the box glaringly enough. sad

3 Likes

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by browseyd22(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
No
pol23:
I guess the guy just talking freely...
Make our mouth no kill us oo

Your are right,he was talking innocently....na corrola na him take be ritualis..d guy looks broke self
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by treasureboy09(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
If truly he is a ritualist that's no big deal, she enjoyed someone else's blood, another fellow must enjoy hers, life is good.........
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Kylekent59: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
The guy should get a lawyer and sue the girl.
No proof and u took to social media that he used her for ritual.

What nonsense is this sef?
And now she has tarnished the innocent guy name.

People should be very careful before spitting out.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
Your stupidity makes you a suitable ritual material. I hope you don't fall into the hands of dem G-boys, as you seem dumb enough to come off as a potential victim.

I heard drooling imbecilës are their primary targets. I think you tick the box glaringly enough. sad
Someone is in pains right now grin grin

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by giftedben: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
What does she want us to do now? Shebi her friend na Slay Queen!! She have been slayed now.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ashawopikin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
The girl dey mad. Where is the proof that d guy killed her slay gueen
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Sabiboii17(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
dangotesmummy:
reading through the post reminded me of khalids song

YOUNG,DUMB AND BROKE grin
...ah tell you this wan nah young, stupid, dumb,fake, and broke........it took me long to make out sense frm the foolish write up.....dem no get life at all grin grin grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
ceononi:
Filtering kwa? JESU
Waiting for this, lol... If no be nl, it can't be nl.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by axeman2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
USELESS GIRLS
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by chukzyfcbb: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
The person I pity most, na the fine girl wey she use do profile pic, dey front as ciara Wayne. That innocent girl could be abducted for no reason. she has been hiding behind fake pictures just to tarnish the boiz image.

Her real name, Lara gold and phone Nunber has been gotten, she is in trouble from reprisal attack.

She wanted to play undercover but was too stupid to clear her tracks, now the world know who is the phoney behind the name ciara wayne

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by BIXYBABE: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
what a wicked world..........finding money by all means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.