Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Aiico Insurance Plc: How Iyano-isolo Branch Defaces Insurance Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aiico Insurance Plc: How Iyano-isolo Branch Defaces Insurance Business (1974 Views)

Vacancy For An Insurance Business Development Executive (job Ref: Ibde) / Vacancy For An Insurance Business Development Executive (job Ref: Ibde) / Vacancy For An Insurance Business Development Executive (job Ref: Ibde) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aiico Insurance Plc: How Iyano-isolo Branch Defaces Insurance Business by inspirational93: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tectono Business Review has always known AIICO Insurance Plc as a company that has distinguished itself as an insurer of choice and the leading insurance company in Nigeria that provides life insurance and retirement services as well as risk underwriting to a substantial and diversified client base.

We were at the event in Yaba where the insurance company played host to over 500 insurance brokers under the aegis of the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers on December 12, 2017 in a bid to extend the frontiers of its operation and break new grounds in its relationships with insurance brokers. It is obvious that the Iyano-Isolo branch of AIICO Insurance Plc is bent on defacing the reputation that this company has built over the years.

A Lagos-based logistics expert, Uduak Inyang, spoke to Tectono Business Review on how the Iyano-Isolo branch of AIICO Insurance Plc advertised a non-existent vacancy for logistics officers only to be told, during interview, that he would be a marketing officer for 6 months before being transferred to logistics department under a condition of meeting a certain target.

According to Inyang, “This is a sham, charade and total deception. Mrs. Abdul Husseina of AIICO Insurance is aware that many Nigerians are not interested in working as marketers in insurance company and earning only commissions. So, they devised a way of luring people for interview for non-existent positions only to be pushed into marketing department. About a week ago, I saw an advertisement for the post of logistics officer in an insurance company on The Guardian Newspaper. As a logistics expert with many years of experience, I decided to apply. Some days later, I got a text message from this line: +234807167346.... inviting me for an interview on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at AIICO Insurance Building, 203/205, Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Iyano Isolo by 8:00am. According to the invitation, I should call Mrs. Abdul Husseina on +234706512638..... I called Mrs. Husseina and she confirmed the authenticity of the advert and the logistics officer’s position that I applied for. To read the entire report, click on: http://www.tectono-business.com/2018/01/aiico-insurance-plc-how-iyano-isolo.html
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc: How Iyano-isolo Branch Defaces Insurance Business by oliva980: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2022
A representative will contact you soon to discuss your options. If you prefer to speak with a live agent, you can also reach out to an insurance broker. Want to know more about small business insurance? Find more information on this website.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Account Officer Job At Landover Company Limited / UK Needs Nurses / Honeywell Group Graduate & Experienced Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.