Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (5796 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by Lorbar(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Someone with a fine hand writing like this cannot be this dumb na. Op, talk true, you are the writer.
Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by julius976(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Like my comment if you believe it is a plan work
Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by encryptjay(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
More like Nairaland Education section is finished. grin
Thank God for the Xfire competition cool
Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by Richohm(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
darfay:
Who noticed its the same person that wrote it. Look at the way the teacher both write I and t and notice the exact same pattern they switch from m to e
u are geniusly right.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by maxti: 2:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Stale Joke
Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by adehadex(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Even if the student is dump I believe he has a brighter future than the marker of the script, if you can't bring out the best in him psychologically the something is wrong. We are just found of condemnation as if that's what we are paid for.
Re: The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
And that's in an area where they always come tops in WASCE exams.
What a fraud, what a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Professor, Female Student Caught Having Sex In Hotel Room / An Aborted Baby Found In Amina Hall Of Abu Zaria. Picture / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.