Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel (30484 Views)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by snoopz: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
*A JSS 2 STUDENT IN LAGOS STATE JUNIOR MODEL COLLEGE BADORE MAKES HISTORY.*

*Orire Mary Michael*, took the world by storm with the publication and launching of her first PROSE (novel), *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* in Lagos State Junior Model College Badore.

*Orire's* work is expertly crafted and astonishing, Her notable novel, *MY FATHER'S DREAM OR MINE* is a colorful and peculiar story that describes a typical African story that reveals the feud which often exist between a father and a child, thereby leading to the popular saying of the father *I will disown you if you don’t fulfil my dream* then the stubborn and self-confidence child would rather prefer to leave the house with the hope of surviving without the help of his father or mother as the case might be.

*Michael Orire* is a proud student of Lagos State Junior Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos. She hails from Kwara State, Oke Ero Local Government Area, she resides presently in Lagos with her wonderful family.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Adeoludt(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
More grease to your elbow .....

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by MMempire(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fresh talent.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Rexxie234(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nice one wink

11 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by RamseyKush: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Adeoludt:
More grease to your elbow .....

Grease kor oil ni

11 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by everythinggirly(f): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Keep excelling little one.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Missgeraldine(f): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry

9 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Luckysbab: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is that a boy or a girl though?

7 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by grandstar(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Baby steps.

Another Chimamanda Adichie in the making. Time will tell

29 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by YhemmyBloom(m): 4:54am On Feb 02, 2023
smileyShe's a girl
Missgeraldine:
Very brilliant boy...unlike the unintelligent owomida urchins on this nairaland making here uncomfortable for me.

I don't like them cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Buharidgeneral: 5:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Congratulations baby girl. The sky is your beginning. Keep it up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
This is outrageously commendable. I hope and pray nothing deters her from excelling to greater heights.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2023
I didn't read the story but she should be commended.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by KingMack(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2023
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

2 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Cricketman: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2023
I can bet it that the girl didn't write the novel. It must have been written by the said father.

20 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by xpressionx(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is the way to God.
This are the type of people we should encourage and not marry them out to one paedophile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
If ipob miscreants dont wail like a mad person in a single day, it would look like they are dead.

Nice one young girl

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Fredlongs(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by jojo1415: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Igbo Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Hendrixky: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
And so what

Why are we celebrating unnecessary things in this part of the world

A jss2 student should be above 10 years old

So a ten year old is not supposed to be good in writing

2 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by yemmight(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't like them cry

He is not a boy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by jojo1415: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Igbo to the world,That's how Peter Obi wil become president grin
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Kizyte(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
She's a true leader of tomorrow, but will those old greedy men allow her when it's time for her to lead Nigeria?
Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Basicend: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
MMempire:
Fresh talent.

All those useless boys never start to dey circle am. .

4 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by PointZerom: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

Congratulations young lady.

1 Like

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Illegal1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dat's cool....

nairaland names checkers no go check dis one name ooh,bt if nah bad news na...dem go rush full the thread jst to check name.

2 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Ofemmanu1: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Luckysbab:
Is that a boy or a girl though?
Ode, just say congrats and getat

6 Likes

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by TheChameleon: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
jojo1415:
Igbo Amaka grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel by Okiton: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
cheesy
Being a novelist, a poet or playwright is a gift from God not always about the hight of education attended or qualifications, its like drawing arts, there are gifts from God.
There are many graduates out there who find it difficult writing ordinary essay.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Go For Nysc Now With A 2.2 Or Drop Some Courses And Rewrite For A 2.1 / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.