Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Evidence Of Democracy In State!!! Ff - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evidence Of Democracy In State!!! Ff (407 Views)

The Meaning Of Democracy In Nigeria / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / What Hope Is There For Democracy In The 21st Century? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of Democracy In State!!! Ff by godsamist: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, please let's be sincere here a bit, For nearly 20years of democracy, apart from Abuja ,in all the 35 states, in which areas has democracy affected human lives positively especially in you states?
Tell us what achievement you can boast of as an evidence of democracy in your state.
Is there really any evidence to proof democracy in action in your States.
Right in my state Abia ,since the inception of democracy, nearly 20years,the Governor who left, just passed the baton to the settled industrious and obedience servant who still takes orders from the godfather.
His spirit conduct and controls the affairs of Abia state.
So our nearly 20years of democracy is still like the aimless journey of the Israelite . ....seating still but appears to be busy!

(1) (Reply)

Support The Launch Of Abia Security Card – Governor Ikpeazu Calls… / High Definition (hd) Picture Quality - Tel: +234802 528 1998, 0807 795 7358, / My Parents Found Out About My Third Son On Social Media – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.