Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (54862 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by ijustdey: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
A 42-year-old housewife, Fatimot Abiola, on Wednesday in Lagos lost her 22 -year-old marriage to her husband, Rasheed, for wearing trousers against her husband’s wish.

Delivering the judgment, the president of Igando Customary Court, Lagos, Akin Akinniyi, said it appeared that the estranged couple were tired of the marriage and all efforts to reconcile both parties had failed.

“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The court pronounced the marriage between Mr Rasheed Abiola and Mrs Fatimot dissolved, both parties henceforth cease to be husband and wife.

“Both are free to go their separate ways without any hindrance and molestation,” Mr. Akinniyi ruled.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mrs. Abiola had earlier told the court that his wife wore trousers which he had warned her repeatedly against.

“My mother and I had warned Fatimot severally to stop wearing trouser but she will not listen, I can no longer cope with her way of life and her deviant attitude,” he said.

The 47-year-old custom officer said his wife was threatening him from marrying another wife.

“Fatimot is threatening to harm me if I make any attempt to marry another woman.

“But Fatimot and I have not been sleeping together as husband and wife for years,” he said.

“She once left the house and never returned until after a year,” the man said.

According to him, he is experiencing depression because he does not have peace of mind.

He begged the court to dissolve the union that he did not love her again, he wants to move on with his life.

However, Fatimot said that her husband kicked against her wearing trouser claiming she wanted to become a prostitute.

She said she never threatened him not to marry another wife.

The mother-of-three children urged the court to grant her husband’s wish.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/256563-man-ends-22-year-old-marriage-wifes-trousers.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Evablizin(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked

Both of them will be like.......

31 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Chijohn42k(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
though, bible no support dis.its better than make we hear say wife killed his husband because of say im try to marry another wife because women are dang...rius.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oh God!

You end 22 year-old marriage because your wife dey wear trouser shocked

That man wants to bring in a new catch
Or village people don reason him mata

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by ipobarecriminals: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided those black spot pipu dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
So this man did not see any tangible reason to divorce he now came out with the dumbest reason ever.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by MrHistorian: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Very silly excuse to end a 22 year marriage, just say the wife you're bringing into the home doesnt want her there undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by hobermener: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
K
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by kanicorp9(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Link below
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Offpoint: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this? if you want to divorce, divorce... but giving such a shallow, stupid and dumb excuse is really annoying.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Oyindidi(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
When man don see another woman, you go fear for him excusesgrin
My wife ass too big dissolve this union
She was smiling as I do the do, I no marry again shocked
Pepper too much for her food, abeg end this marriageshocked
I see her for my dream she hold fowl, abeg dissolve the marriage before she kill me
My wife V too tight abeg dissolve the marriage, I dey suffer to enter her Paradiseshocked fear men.

Another woman dey service am

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Pubichairs(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin very stupid boy the man is

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by zombieTRACKER: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tell us another thing abeg

No be trousers grin

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by bedspread: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
O DI egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Flets: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
This has to be Cyriacus Izuekwe

5 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Vicjustice: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is a no-news that just narrowly escaped the label of Fake News, yet it made it to front page: by the way, the title in the front page makes it more or less a fake news.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by ebujany(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin

Confused afonja Muslim.... Na them

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
D man don tire 4 d marriage he just dey find excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by zicoraads: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Issues like these are usually very funny to me. A friend of mine recently had this type of dilemma. The guy was dating her, he was fine with trousers. Suddenly after introduction and traditional marriage rites, trousers became a taboo to him. Their pastor had to intervene and she had to give in. But she wasn't happy one bit.

Most men always feel the wife is to be remote-controlled because she is now 'my property.' Forgetting that the woman also has a mind of her own. Sad.

15 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
It is well.....
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked sad Nigerian youths don't read no more by the comments above.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by shimmer19(f): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by lilfreezy: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
The man go don buy yoruba sex doll wey get stretchmarks grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by bejeria101(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
What shithole is that man from?

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by ibkgab001: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Many fraustrated people in Nigeria.. we need to consult the village people so they can have mercy on us
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
The man is proper useless.....
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Venice789: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by blackbeau1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
When you've been looking for a way to end the marriage
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by davillian(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
When a man I tired of a woman/relationship ehn any mistake is a red card offence.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
I dont find trousers on women attractive to be honest. Some niggas really have issues.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.