Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (55002 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Burgerlomo: 4:56am On Jan 25, 2018
AreaFada2:

The marriage ended long ago. She once left for a whole year. And not sleeping together for years. Obviously both are playing away. Why not just end the sham thing.

Instead of waking up one day to such headline as "man murdered his wife to marry a younger lady or Woman connived with lover to murder her husband".

Well said bro., D thing don end long time ago
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by laiza(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2018
All of you saying the man was looking for any reason whatsoever to leave the marriage. Well that is one way to look at it.
Have y'all asked yourself what made the woman stay in a marriage for 22 fucking years without wearing trouser? A 42 year old woman suddenly decides it's trousers that is the next thing now? Let's even forget about what the man said about repeatedly warning her and he's childish attitude of asking his mother to warn her too....do you honestly think it's gonn be easy for the man too? So all of a sudden you wake up and your wife is in trousers and baaam....leave my house!
I hail una!!!
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by contigiency(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2018
It is inferiority complex and feeling unsecured by the man. That brings the question of whether there was courtship by two of them before getting married. Or was it a case of love blinded them at that time whereby everything was alright only to discovere later that she is no more good for a wife hence this stupid excus?
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by MZTEMAR(f): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2018
So tell me Oga ur new wife will not wear trouser abiii
Oga pack well
You don't have excuse
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by luvme0702: 6:08am On Jan 25, 2018
Sense fall on him.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by introvertme: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Piercy:
grin waiting for that nigga who will divorce his wife over watching too much zeeworld or telemundo

it was on front page last year
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Queenzzy: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2018
lilfreezy:
The man go don buy yoruba sex doll wey get stretchmarks grin
cheesy
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by mogbeyiteren: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2018
But how can a woman leave her husband's house and return after one year. We should not forget that the bible says 'Man is the head of the house and as such woman should respect him'
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Stevengerd(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:
Issues like these are usually very funny to me. A friend of mine recently had this type of dilemma. The guy was dating her, he was fine with trousers. Suddenly after introduction and traditional marriage rites, trousers became a taboo to him. Their pastor had to intervene and she had to give in. But she wasn't happy one bit.

Most men always feel the wife is to be remote-controlled because she is now 'my property.' Forgetting that the woman also has a mind of her own. Sad.
Lool, And u tink every woman have a mind of her own? i have seen alot women that anything there husband says is final, they cnt canter him.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Misscaring(f): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So this man did not see any tangible reason to divorce he now came out with the dumbest reason ever.

He must be one hell of a devoted Christian.. I think Deeper life at that.. They are always unnecessary religion sensitive

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Teeboi56: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2018
pp802:
Oh God!

You end 22 year-old marriage because your wife dey wear trouser shocked

That man wants to bring in a new catch
Or village people don reason him mata
I don't think u read it to d end
Read it well to no Wat is happening gan gan
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Chijohn42k:
though, bible no support dis.its better than make we hear say wife killed his husband because of say im try to marry another wife because women are dang...rius.
there there are male trousers and there are female too
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Manasp: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2018
bejeria101:
What shithole is that man from?

Asshole
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Manasp: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2018
Let them go hang them selves and eat their fucking brain with spoon. There mattaras
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2018
22 year old marriage ended just one day.....sad
To me I don't see the why because of 'don't wear trouser, it makes U look like a prostitute' that made the man do what he did. I pity the children though some of them are grown ups by now and should have settle the rift between their parents. To the wife, I blame her for not hidden to her husband's order because I see this as nothing. Maybe the man has a reason for that which out of ignorant the woman saw it as I don't care matter. She even had the gut to ask court to grant her husband's wish. It then means that there's skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2018
22 years without trousers and suddenly trousers emerge, BAD COMPANION CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS. Let the new teacher take over.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So this man did not see any tangible reason to divorce he now came out with the dumbest reason ever.
Are you sure you read the post? Or maybe you're having comprehension issues. You bimbos just read the headline and rush to comment.

By the way, you do not know the details of their marriage, so common sense should have told you that you shouldn't have passed this kind of dumb judgement, since enough information wasn't provided in the OP.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
mogbeyiteren:
But how can a woman leave her husband's house and return after one year. We should not forget that the bible says 'Man is the head of the house and as such woman should respect him'
One thing you wrote made no sense.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
Are you sure you read the post? Or maybe you're having comprehension issues. You bimbos just read the headline and rush to comment.

By the way, you do not know the details of their marriage, so common sense should have told you that you shouldn't have passed this kind of dumb judgement, since enough information wasn't provided in the OP.
Corrector I read the post I always read before I comment.Don't try call me a Bimbo again the most cogent reason the man gave was the wife not being at home for a year but he hammered more on the trousers issue.Mr common sense if you want to correct someone you use respect and not disgrace yourself.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Corrector I read the post I must read before I comment.
Then you don't have sense.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
Then you don't have sense.
With what you wrote and how you came about your post you clearly have no sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
With what you wrote and how you came about your post you clearly have no sense.
I'm not responsible for your stupidity and shallowness.

You read the post and the only thing you could pick from it was that he divorced his wife only for wearing trousers, which is no different from the stupid headline.

Simplifying complex things with such cretinous lines is the talent of retãrds and morons.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Reelmii: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2018
confused agbayas, wat exactly is d man's reason for desolving d marriage, is it d trousers or d fact fat he wants to marry another woman because he is saying two things at d same time
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:

You read the post and the only thing you could pick from it was that he divorced his wife only for wearing trousers, which is no different from the stupid headline.

Simplifying complex things with such cretinous lines is the talent of retãrds and morons.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:

Stop reasoning like a baby and pretend to have sense for once.Now run along boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop reasoning like baby and pretend to have sense for once.Now run along boy.
Lol. You had better do something about the hole in your numb skull, or your head will continue to leak brain cells.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Fabbyhaywhaie:
Lol. You had better do something about the hole in your numb skull, or your brain will continue to leak brain cells.
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by Reelmii: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2018
laiza:
All of you saying the man was looking for any reason whatsoever to leave the marriage. Well that is one way to look at it.
Have y'all asked yourself what made the woman stay in a marriage for 22 fucking years without wearing trouser? A 42 year old woman suddenly decides it's trousers that is the next thing now? Let's even forget about what the man said about repeatedly warning her and he's childish attitude of asking his mother to warn her too....do you honestly think it's gonn be easy for the man too? So all of a sudden you wake up and your wife is in trousers and baaam....leave my house!
I hail una!!!
well to me, I feel the woman has seen dat d man has started dating younger girls, maybe she had endured dis for a while before acting up, and now she has decided to dress like the younger ladies, the man is now feeling insecured because he feels dat she is now moving with pple better dan him, because she wont hav agreed to the divorce if the new lifestyle no pay her

1 Like

Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by vicardino(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Did you read the post at all? Either your screen or your eyes is pretty bad or your comprehension skill. Oya, go and read again. Good boy
contigiency:
It is inferiority complex and feeling unsecured by the man. That brings the question of whether there was courtship by two of them before getting married. Or was it a case of love blinded them at that time whereby everything was alright only to discovere later that she is no more good for a wife hence this stupid excus?
Re: Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers by pstjoga: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2018
What is in a trouser that she cannot give up, if she is not stubborn,arrogant and wayward. She has her plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.