Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Start A Blog & Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog & Make Money (338 Views)

I Will Design Your Blogger Blog & Make It Look Like A Website / Own A Blog? Make Serious Cash With Affiliate Marketing Now! / Video Tutorials & Ebook - How To Start A Blog & Make Money From Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog & Make Money by sirlegend: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blogging is a very popular topic these days, because it makes it easy for ordinary people to share their thoughts online. Here, I will guide you on how to start a blog and make money from it.

Why Start a Blog
A blog is a great marketing tool for businesses, but the popularity of blogging is largely because it also offers ordinary people the opportunity to become stars as well as make a reasonable living from their blogs.

However, beginner bloggers often do not get what it takes to start a blog and make it successful. Some think it’s about publishing a few posts on their blog and seating back for the money to roll in.

Others think it’s all about copying other people’s posts or articles and posting them on their blogs. But, neither of these strategy works, no wonder the mortality rate of blogs is very high.

You do not just start a blog today and start making money immediately. It takes time to build, maintain, and nurture it. This is why it is important to know how to blog.

How to Start a Blog
What follows is a guide of how to start a blog BELOW!

http://techmila.com/start-blog-make-money/

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 URL Shortner Services For Your SMS Campaigns And Web Marketing / 10 Free Website Alert Services To Alert You If Your Site Down / My Life As A Full-time Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.