Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Acca Oxford Brookes Degree And Nysc How? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Acca Oxford Brookes Degree And Nysc How? (1716 Views)

The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War / The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War / ASUU Strike And Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acca Oxford Brookes Degree And Nysc How? by chrisobu: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2010
please i love to find out from the house does anyone know how to go about using the ACCA oxford brookes degree to do NYSC in Nigeria, how can you help me preferably for July batch. thanks
Re: Acca Oxford Brookes Degree And Nysc How? by mayorde(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
i wish i could know too. though still contemplating acca

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: States Of Choice, Was It Only A Survey? / My Nysc Experience In The North / Nysc Registration For Batch A 2021 Begin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.