Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Want To Go Back To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Go Back To School (694 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To School by Ikpewe: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please my brothers and sisters I want to go back to school and I need somebody to help me with money for jamb form. That is what I need most in my life now and anyone who will help me out will I be forever be grateful to. Please call me on 07085442796 I will explain everything to you. Thank you so much in advance to whoever will contribute in making my life a meaning. God bless
Re: I Want To Go Back To School by Ikpewe: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2018
I have tried to sell my TV but I couldn't see a buyer. Is there no a kind hearted Nigerian in this nairaland that could help a brother out? God alone knows if I see anyone in this my situation I do offer a helping hand. Please someone should call I'm in urgent need of the fund. Jamb is closing their registration on the 6th of next month.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School by gidob(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2018
If anyone calls u to render help tell them to reach me too.. The country is hard.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School by Ikpewe: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Till now no one calls, please make me rich I will show to Nigerians what it takes to be a giver without media hypes.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School by Gydion(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ikpewe:
Please my brothers and sisters I want to go back to school and I need somebody to help me with money for jamb form. That is what I need most in my life now and anyone who will help me out will I be forever be grateful to. Please call me on 07085442796 I will explain everything to you. Thank you so much in advance to whoever will contribute in making my life a meaning. God bless

First of all, how much is Jamb form?

Secondly if you gain admission, how will u get money for skul fee.

Thirdly, how do you want me believe it is not a scam.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School by Ikpewe: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gydion:

First of all, how much is Jamb form?

Secondly if you gain admission, how will u get money for skul fee.

Thirdly, how do you want me believe it is not a scam.

My brother first of all I swear to God I'm not a scammer, secondly jamb form is 5500 naira plus registration and everything it will amount to 7500 naira only and lastly school fees is not problem because things will get better before I start school. Please my brother God bless as you will help me. I have been helping others with the little that I have. Please bros help

(1) (Reply)

Free Research Project Topics And Materials In Nigeria / National Youth Srrvice Corps (nysc) 2018/2019 Updates / 2018/2019 Jamb Cut Off Marks For All Universities In Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.