Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" (35032 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by InternetGenius(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye reveals the secret of the Evil People How they uses Brooms to lock People's Destiny, marriages etc.

According to Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye, He said,

Giving your neighbors your broom to use is not advisable because after using it they will hold the broom on the head and invoke some incantations in it and lock it. In as much as they can use broom to lock your destiny, marriages, womb, career, money, wealth and many more.
It's even more dangerous than padlocks. In order words anytime you use your brooms at home don't drop it anyhow or don't lock it and drop it because if you do that day things will not go well for you.
He went on and said;

After using your brooms at home leave it open and drop it and stop exposing it to the outside. Have you seen in a situation whereby you will borrow your brooms to your neighbors only to return it back you will discover it been lock And you that is not spirit wise you will collect it and keep it without opening it.

He went ahead and said;

They uses broom some many people's exceptations are being cut short by brooms.
You giving your broom out to someone after using it they will cut the inside of the broom short and invoke their evil incatonactons and return it. At times when you look at your broom you will discover that the inside is short while the outside is longer It means your expectations are being cut short. That's why many people will live for 20years without having a child.

And How Is All These Being Done?

It is done with old brooms only.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404645619970725&substory_index=0&id=383635412071746

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by princechurchill(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2018
So Nigeria's destiny is locked in APC broom?

235 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by axeman2(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2018
God of men

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Homeboiy: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by BlackDBagba: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2018
The expectations of Nigerian's have indeed been cut short.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by babytoun: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2018
show me the bible verse.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Eyedea(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2018
Does the broom have padlock?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2018
babytoun:
show me the bible verse.

Jer 17:9, Mark 7:21

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2018
If most of us don't give out things what would people say,? That we are wicked or that we don't care. What is the essence of prayer on what we use?. Virtually everything we buy are demonic in guise unknown to us

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by tstx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Them don come again, They are at it Again, Ils sont à nouveau, Ellos están en eso de nuevo...
putting unnecessary fear into people. Next time now if lalasticlala neighbour return him broom him go dey check whether the middle don short.

Meanwhile.. Did you know.... Most of the stories in the bible were influenced by other 'pagan' religion... check my signature below for more info that is sure to mess up your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by LAFO: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
This PhotoShop no be here o

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by jaymejate: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
yea u are right, na APC work o.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by agbonkamen(f): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Which kind Wahala be dis grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Lilimax(f): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Lilimax(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
As I was reading this shit, APC -the broom carriers were coming to my mind smiley

However, I don't believe anyone can lock my destiny because JESUS CHRIST in me, the hope of my glory cool
I am a Holy Ghost carrier..
#nothingworksagainstme

19 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by lilyheaven: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
But people use long brush this days to sweep

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by realmindz: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
lol

Being intellectually barren is a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by georjay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:

Something like that
embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by justikay2000: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
In that case, Apc is the problem of hardship in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Clean2016: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Jer 17:9, Mark 7:21

how are the verses related to broom?
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by okenwaa(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahahaha....

Now I see.
The change that was promised was mistakenly locked in the broom during the campaign...

Chaii!!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by zabuur: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol. You guys know how to deceive the poor. You can't expect people living in fenced houses going about borrowing brooms. Well, people in face me slap you houses can borrow brooms.

Now you have created another department in your church. Some will now start assuming that there problems are being caused by those they have shared their brooms with.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Them won finish APC patapata grin grin grin
APC,release the destiny of Nigerians u have held captive with ur devilish broom. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by LotusFan: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
They uses broom some many people's exceptations are being cut short by brooms.
You giving your broom out to someone after using it they will cut the inside of the broom short and invoke their evil incatonactons and return it. At times when you look at your broom you will discover that the inside is short while the outside is longer It means your expectations are being cut short. That's why many people will live for 20years without having a child.

And How Is All These Being Done?

It is done with old brooms only.

I want to assume the same Bible he preaches from, says the expectations of the righteous shall NOT be cut short...Abeg what’s all this broom business
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by damern: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Which kind Wahala be dis grin
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by ipobarecriminals: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
sad
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by dan9ice(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Afrikans with superstition belief.. first civilized continent in the world is na a sh#thole... Why the prophet no fit incant riches and wealth?
Ebi like say una follow cause sai baba malady and mayhem

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by bigtt76(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.