Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (33545 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Triton1996(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018

'Buhari will die before election if he campaigns for second term' - Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse  Of FANO gives shocking warning

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse,  General  Overseer of South Africa based church,  Freedom For All Nations outreach has hit the head on the nail concerning the battle for the seat of 2019 Presidency in Nigeria. He revealed that President Buhari will die if he tries to go for second term.

He made it known that God destined him to spend just a term on the throne but if he tries to go for second term, he won't see the election.

It would be recalled that in 2015, during the last election, Samuel Akinbodunse also revealed that God showed him Muhammadu Buhari will be the winners and it came to pass.

However, this isn't a kind of support for any other presidential candidate but a strong warning to the Presidency..

Samuel Akinbodunse  Was The one who accurately predicted the month and date Mugabe would be dethroned and many other notable predictions. 

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9U-rSb-KI
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/video-buhari-will-die-election-campaigns-second-term-prophet-samuel-akinbodunse/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by HungerBAD: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2018
I just tire.

Why na only Death African Pastors dey see sef?even for my Church MFM I don tire to dey shout Die Die Die every Sunday sef.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by olureignforever: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Watch out for the categories of people that will comment on this thread

1. The one that will say na predictions

2. The group that will say, if he die we will kill all Yorubas and igbo or all Christians.

3. The group that will be happy with the news.

4. The indifferent group.

Oya, let the war begin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Desyner: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Prophets now leave their sheep and go after politicains squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by EternalTruths: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2018
Fake prophecy.

Buhari will win and end One Nigeria.

Tell OBJ that the mistake of 2015 can't be reversed.

As long as SS people were denied their opportunity to rule twice as he did in 1999-2007, Buhari will crush him and win the second time.

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by DLuciano: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Desyner:
Prophets now leave their sheep and go after politicains squarely.
you getting it wrong. I am not supporting the Prophet but wants to put you clear. God owns the world, He is the God of all flesh, therefore he can rule over any matter, he can have his way over any soul and non can ask Him what doeth thou? yo can as Nebuchadnezzar.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by SalamRushdie: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Death I can't tell but In the Name of God the Most Merciful I assure you this is Buharis last tenure

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Elmojiid(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
na u go die before that time....you are not is GOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2018
olureignforever:
Watch out for the categories of people that will comment on this thread

1. The one that will say na predictions

2. The group that will say, if he die we will kill all Yorubas and igbo or all Christians.

3. The group that will be happy with the news.

4. The indifferent group.

Oya, let the war begin
And the group that will come here to blame Buhari's haters for bribing the prophet to say this.

BTW, let God's will be done in Nigeria. I do not like Buhari but I do not wish death on anyone. I just want baba to go back to Dahura next year and enjoy his life quietly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by princechurchill(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Naija pastors should be called Death advocates

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by EternalTruths: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Death I can't tell but In the Name of God the Most Merciful I assure you this is Buharis last tenure
candy

A woman that was warned by the Heavens not to get married to a man but did not listen to the counsel and went ahead with the wedding only to find out unpleasant things in the marriage.

If she asks the heavens to divorce the marriage, will the heavens rush to do so.?

If she asks the heavens to kill her husband, will the heavens rush to do so.?

Pls answer

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Treasure17(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
HungerBAD:
I just tire.

Why na only Death African Pastors dey see sef?even for my Church MFM I don tire to dey shout Die Die Die every Sunday sef.
Lol. Contunnu in mama peace's voice. The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by haywire07(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Everybody that calls himself prophet or pastor always wanna prophecy about Nigeria, because they know we always fall for religion than the politics itself

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

candy

A woman that was warned by the Heavens not to get married to a man but did not listen to the counsel and went ahead with the wedding only to find out unpleasant things in the marriage.

If she asks the heavens to divorce the marriage, will the heavens rush to do so.?

If she asks the heavens to kill her husband, will the heavens rush to do so.?

Pls answer
You quoted salamrushdie but wrote candy...let me answer all the same...

Even though the woman was warned not to marry the man, as a child of God, she still enjoys grace. She can retrace her steps by praying and grace will work for her. The heavens may not kill the man but the heavens will make way for her with or without the man in her life sir.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

Even though the woman was warned not to marry the man, as a child of God, she still enjoys grace. She can retrace her steps by praying and grace will work for her. The heavens may not kill the man but the heavens will make way for her with or without the man in her life sir.

Candy has said it all

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Ha ha ha I have my own prophesy about this self-declared "prophet" shown wearing a dainty pink flowery satin kimono jacket, and it is not pretty.

Gazing intently into my clean-shaven crystal bawls, I see rampaging hordes of battle-ready federal troops STORMING the cult headquarters of this "prophet" in order to silence him once and for all and with extreme prejudice, enabling the "prophet" to join late Comrade Kanu of the "Kiss my Shoes" fame, where he sleeps with the fishes, many fathoms below the restless waves of the Atlantic Ocean, forever more.

That'll be ten dollars for the free prophesy. Gas, asz or grass, nobody rides for free. Amen.
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by EternalTruths: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

I also quoted you.

Thanks for your reply but let me clarify things for you.

As long as the heavens warned a person and the person still went ahead, the heavens will ensure that she suffer all the consequences before rescuing her.

You don't play with prophecies & warnings. Rather you seek God's face for clarity.

Nigerians were warned but went ahead and that is why things are the way they are.

As I speak to you, I can tell you with authority that the regions and people who voted Buhari are lamenting while those who voted Jonathan are the ones escaping( pls take note that only those who voted or wanted to vote but couldn't and not those who talked about voting )

Take your time to do this observation.

@ SalamRushdie take note

Grace works for those that don't ignore repeated warnings and not those that insist on having their way.

Remember when the Jews asked for a King and Gods warnings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by ManirBK: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Fake prophet!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Omeokachie: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Open challenge. Will Buhari dare?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by harjibolar10(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

Been a while Madam.... Hope you are good

Ayam not too happy with the way you treated us thou
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

I also quoted you.

Thanks for your reply but let me clarify things for you.

As long as the heavens warned a person and the person still went ahead, the heavens will ensure that she suffer all the consequences before rescuing her.

You don't play with prophecies & warnings. Rather you seek God's face for clarity.

Nigerians were warned but went ahead and that is why things are the way they are.

As I speak to you, I can tell you with authority that the regions and people who voted Buhari are lamenting while those who voted Jonathan are the ones escaping( pls take note that only those who voted or wanted to vote but couldn't and not those who talked about voting )

Take your time to do this observation.

@ SalamRushdie take note

Grace works for those that don't ignore repeated warnings and not those that insist on having their way.

Remember when the Jews asked for a King and Gods warnings.

In reference to Nigeria, I won't say a particular region is suffering more than other regions...we are in this together! Even the church of God is affected one way or the other. I did not vote for Buhari, but today I suffer the fate of those who voted for him. Believe me bro, grace works for anyone who seeks the face of the Lord sincerely, regardless.

BTW, which region is escaping? South East? I assure you it cuts across regions. The only region that may be 'escaping' is the Northern region and this is the region that voted for Buhari religiously. Shouldn't the North then be lamenting more than us?

I urge you to take your time to do this observation as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by EternalTruths: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

In reference to Nigeria, I won't say a particular region is suffering more than other regions...we are in this together! Even the church of God is affected one way or the other. I did not vote for Buhari, but today I suffer the fate of those who voted for him. Believe me bro, grace works for anyone who seeks the face of the Lord sincerely, regardless.

BTW, which region is escaping? South East? I assure you it cuts across regions. The only region that may be 'escaping' is the Northern region and this is the region that voted for Buhari religiously. Shouldn't the North then be lamenting more than us?

I urge you to take your time to do this observation as well.

Ask those based in the North and they will tell you that the North is experiencing the most hunger.

Have you noticed that the number of Northerners has swollen in the South.

Check around you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
harjibolar10:
Been a while Madam.... Hope you are good

Ayam not too happy with the way you treated us thou
I know...but my schedule was so tight I had to sign out for so long. I myself lost track of the story I need to catch on again! Forgive bro, will tidy it all up asap. Miss all you guys, but fear dey catch me o...my people must be fuming now...hope I can take the yaps they'll dish out once I post on my page again tongue
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by olureignforever: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

And the group that will come here to blame Buhari's haters for bribing the prophet to say this.

BTW, let God's will be done in Nigeria. I do not like Buhari but I do not wish death on anyone. I just want baba to go back to Dahura next year and enjoy his life quietly.

God's will be done.
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by harjibolar10(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2018
candy:

I know...but my schedule was so tight I had to sign out for so long. I myself lost track of the story I need to catch on again! Forgive bro, will tidy it all up asap. Miss all you guys, but fear dey catch me o...my people must be fuming now...hope I can take the yaps they'll dish out once I post on my page again tongue
I am pretty sure we all understand, you have life outside here...

and you know what? Even if they dish out anything to you ehn, just count it as their way of showing love, and accept it with good faith

And remember, its very good having you around, however, continue the story... Welcome ma'am
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by dew1: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2018
PMB. Please Pastor.. Be sure of what you saw ooooo!
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2018
ALWAYS PREDICTING NEGATIVE THINGS
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by anibirelawal(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who tha f*ck is this pastor
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by anibirelawal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

One more term for Baba!
Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by buhariguy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
DLuciano:
you getting it wrong. I am not supporting the Prophet but wants to put you clear. God owns the world, He is the God of all flesh, therefore he can rule over any matter, he can have his way over any soul and non can ask Him what doeth thou? yo can as Nebuchadnezzar.
God also predict football .
That is not my God.
god of perdition and prediction is your god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Seen...John Lennon's Imagine song comes to mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
abeg oooo don't wait till then!

Can't you locate the girl that gave Abacha an apple now

Locate her sharp sharp. Its long overdue!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.