Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

User Name Generator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / User Name Generator (1167 Views)

Pls Somebody Should Testify This User Name,am About To Buy Phone From Him, / Hi Guys Today We Are Going To Show You How To Change Ur Mifi Or Moderm User Name / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

User Name Generator by bpunch: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
As the internet world is becoming bigger and when we sign up for any service, website or forum we always stuck with choosing a username. Like "Alex" is the name and we tried getting this register while on sign up page but unfortunately, a message appears saying username unavailable. You need to add digitals like "alex001" or something odd to include in order to go through the process.

Same is the situation with me a few days ago when I signed up for a forum and tried several combinations for my name with digits but all of them was already occupied. Then I search on google for username generator and found https://tenoblog.com/username-generator-websites/ that I would like to share with you. I know many of you are looking for this solution to find unique usernames that is why I'm sharing this valuable resources with you.

If you do like it please share your thoughts about it. I hope it will make your signups easy. smiley
Re: User Name Generator by MarkWayne89: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
That's great! Thanks bro!

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should I Go For?help Me Out / Nokia Revives The 8110, The Matrix Mobile , In Banana Yellow / Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ Camera Dual Aperture Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.