Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria A Better Place - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria A Better Place (699 Views)

History Of Ifewara Town In Osun State Nigeria - A Documentary Report / Oduduwa Republic: See What An Oba Is Doing To Fulani Emir (pics) / Could This Be The True Meaning Of 'NIGERIA'? A White Man Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria A Better Place by abercrombie(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2018
I been thinking so much been said about who and what is wrong with this country. I like us to put our heads together and share ideas on how we are making Nigeria better.
I guess for Seun this forum has earned him some points. The rest of us can we share what we are doing or have done, and maybe profer solutions to issues, or even get others interested in your ideas or pet projects to help make Nigeria trurly great. Remember only Nigerian or rathers lovers of Nigeria can make it better. Are you one
Re: What Are You Doing To Make Nigeria A Better Place by Gentlebabs(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Writing, to change the narratives.

(1) (Reply)

Olowo of Owo Pays Courtesy Call To Emmanuel Kachikwu / Man Refused To Stand Up For A Pregnant Woman On A Train. See Why / Who Can Translate This In Bini Lang Or Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.