Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer (1584 Views)

Nigerian Youtuber - Spent 4 Hours Uploading 200MB Video - The Struggle Is Real / Cost Of Animation Video / What do you folks think about this 2 minute video - The Legend of Netvenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer by 9jeria: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Even if you’re not in sales, marketing, or the startup world, you’ve seen at least one whiteboard animation. These hand drawn animated videos are everywhere—and for good reason. Whiteboard animation is an amazing way to explain complicated topics, products, and services in just a few minutes. What’s even better—people actually like watching whiteboard videos.
Animated TEDEd Talks get millions of views. Dropbox launched their disruptive cloud storage with a whiteboard style video. Even Weeds used whiteboard animation for their title sequence. Whiteboard video cuts through the noise and communicates your message in a compelling way. That’s why this animation style exploded in the mid-2000’s and why it’s been a driving force in marketing ever since.

Whiteboard animation has completely changed the way we do business in less than a decade. Companies big and small keep coming back to whiteboard animation for one simple reason. It works. Seriously. Last year Google announced their newest innovation—the Jamboard—a state-of-the-art, connected, premium $5,000 whiteboard—but a whiteboard nonetheless. From Google.

Whiteboard animation has been the choice of Fortune 500s, educators, and startups for over a decade—and it’s still driving innovation. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from a decade of making whiteboard videos it’s this—whiteboard animation is here to stay.
Why not stay with the trend and try out whiteboard animation videos. You don’t need to even be a guru. You can hire someone today to even do it for you and watch your business soar to the moon.

follow this link to hire experts on Vidoes of all sorts for your business. http://trkur5.com/309025/29695
Re: Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer by adeyod(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Can you teach me whiteboard animation
Re: Whiteboard Animation Video: The Game Changer by Liwenjing(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello, i can make a spokesperson video or news like video to advertise your business. if you order my services, i will do a FREE bonus video for you and can always give you what you need to grow your business.
Whatsapp 09079339525

See sample video i made for a client below: https://vimeo.com/306768706

(1) (Reply)

Facebook-like Chat On Graphics Palace Now – Explore It Today / Red One Camera Hire / Creative Website/blog Design, Logo And General Graphics Design? Contact Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.