Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! (32150 Views)

Which Is Better Between Palmer Cocoa Butter And Nivea Cocoa Butter / Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? / Can I Return The Fake Nivea Product I Bought From Justrite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! by Veriongroup: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
For this beauty treatment you will need to purchase NIVEA cream from the blue pot. It is one of the most economical of its line and the easiest to get. This product has great benefits that make it a better option than surgery:

1. As you increase the size of your glutes, you also take care of your skin.

2. It is inexpensive.

3. In parallel, it is a treatment against cellulite. You even avoid stretch marks that could appear due to back growth.

4. This cream contains oils that promote growth of the gluteus.

It is necessary to carry out this beauty treatment on a daily basis, without exception. In the morning, apply a generous layer of cream on the buttocks. Work with circular massages throughout the area and continue until the cream has been absorbed.

When you notice well hydrated skin, you can change and continue with your normal activities. At night, you must make this preparation: Mix in equal parts oil omega 3, oil with vitamin E and wheat germ. The proportions should be calculated according to the size of your glutes.

Once you get the mixture apply on the back as you do with the cream NIVEA. Massage it circularly until you notice that the oils have been absorbed.

When this happens, put on a boxer, firming panties or a modeling belt that pulls up the glutes.

Let it go all night.

Next morning, rinse the area and apply the NIVEA cream again. At 3 weeks you will notice the results.

Full details available here
http://fashverion.xyz/increase-buttocks-quickly-without-surgery-nivea-cream/
Re: How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! by Tomoyayi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ha
Re: How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! by Nonso92(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
As a guy na, if I rub this cream on my chest will it be big??
As in I don't need to go to the gym anymore??
Cos that iron use style heavy. No Lie.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! by Kilanee: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
I will need to buy this cream for my sex doll

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe Beauty Pageant 1964 / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.