Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? (6920 Views)

Pls How Do I Identify Original Nivea Natural Fairness / Can I Return The Fake Nivea Product I Bought From Justrite? / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? by Prettymundne(f): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Todays post is not just a review but also a comparison between the nivea express hydration and nivea natural fairness lotion. I have used their lotions in the past but stopped and I cant quiet remember why. I was looking for a new body moisturizer last year and came across this again and saw that the packaging had changed and so I decided to try it.

EXPRESS HYDRATION FOR NORMAL SKIN WITH SEA MINERALS.

It is a very light moisturizer
Its fast absorbing
The ultra light formula absorbs in seconds and leaves your skin soft and supple immeadiately
The formula with sea minerals supplies you with moisture all day.
Ingredents: Aqua, Glycerin, Dicapryly ether, Alcohol Denat., GlycerylstearateSE, IsopropylPalmitate, CetearylAlcohol, GlycerylGlucoside, MarisSal, Dimethicone, SodiumCarbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool,Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum.

It is in a 400ml bottle and it truly is fast absorbing, I got this during the harmattan season (low humidity) in Nigeria last year for 1500 naira because I needed a moisturizer that would not just moisturize my skin but will not be very greasy and this definitely did that for me. I didn't even need to add any sort of oil to this to make this any moisturizing. I would say though that once we started to get into the sunny season, it kind out started to get me really sweaty.

MY VERDICT

If you have dry skin or live in a place with low humidity (dry air) and don't like greasy moisturizers this is definitely a great option and it is also very affordable.
Read about nivea natural fairness by clicking the link below.
http://www.prettymundne.com/2017/05/reviewcomparison-nivea-express.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? by vichaz10(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls how effective is the nivea natural fairness

1 Like

Re: Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? by Prettymundne(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2018
You can read the rest of the blog post to find out my exact experience
Re: Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? by CEOwatazs: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prettymundne:
Todays post is not just a review but also a comparison between the nivea express hydration and nivea natural fairness lotion. I have used their lotions in the past but stopped and I cant quiet remember why. I was looking for a new body moisturizer last year and came across this again and saw that the packaging had changed and so I decided to try it.
Thanks a lot. 3years later. I'm standing to gain from your post. Thanks

EXPRESS HYDRATION FOR NORMAL SKIN WITH SEA MINERALS.

It is a very light moisturizer
Its fast absorbing
The ultra light formula absorbs in seconds and leaves your skin soft and supple immeadiately
The formula with sea minerals supplies you with moisture all day.
Ingredents: Aqua, Glycerin, Dicapryly ether, Alcohol Denat., GlycerylstearateSE, IsopropylPalmitate, CetearylAlcohol, GlycerylGlucoside, MarisSal, Dimethicone, SodiumCarbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool,Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum.

It is in a 400ml bottle and it truly is fast absorbing, I got this during the harmattan season (low humidity) in Nigeria last year for 1500 naira because I needed a moisturizer that would not just moisturize my skin but will not be very greasy and this definitely did that for me. I didn't even need to add any sort of oil to this to make this any moisturizing. I would say though that once we started to get into the sunny season, it kind out started to get me really sweaty.

MY VERDICT

If you have dry skin or live in a place with low humidity (dry air) and don't like greasy moisturizers this is definitely a great option and it is also very affordable.
Read about nivea natural fairness by clicking the link below.
http://www.prettymundne.com/2017/05/reviewcomparison-nivea-express.html?m=1
Re: Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? by jaiyeoriestyle: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqKM6HPpCk

Chika Ike meets Alex Rodriguez- Harvard Business School

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Baby Soap / Trendy Ankara Style Your Fashion Designer Won't Make For You. / Short Hairstyles And Haircuts For Women With Relaxed, Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.