Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

o - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / o (3268 Views)

Needs A Date Wit Any Beautiful Lady Fat And Busty / Bella Is Hot/busty: Check In: 08180229837 / A Busty Babe Needed Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: o by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
Well I asked for someone smart in my post and its certain you're not.

There are no rules on getting a girl cos wot works for ur cheap ass won't always work some for other creme girls
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
Lesson #2

Insulting women makes you look cheap and crass

Remember that old guy that you bet self-services off at night?
the same one that insults women left and right?

Well dont be like him, or you will end up like him.

Women are like an egg, they can be hard to crack, and soft when boiled down.

Remember your manners boys

and stayed tuned for lesson 3~~ cheesy cheesy
Re: o by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
Obviously you're not an egg (may be a rotten one) cos u come across to me like the cracked shell of a an old sickly snail
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
Lesson #3

Dont try too hard to be funny.
Ladies know how hard you work for these dates so just be yourself!

And if you really have bad conversational skills,

then keep reading for more tips!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: o by yme1(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
why dont we call this thread platinumnk and dappssee talk/insulting thread  cheesy cheesy
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
y me:

why dont we call this thread platinumnk and dappssee talk/insulting thread cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Just giving him tips so dapsess wont limit himself to Nairaland grin
Re: o by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2010
Fortunately for me, I'm just being myself.

Too sad you have to read from an online journal to post your responses.

If thinking was a guarantee of the next breath, you would have long choked to death
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 1:27am On Apr 21, 2010
dappssee:

Fortunately for me, I'm just being myself.

Too sad you have to read from an online journal to post your responses.

If thinking was a guarantee of the next breath, you would have long choked to death
Actually I wrote all the tips,
Instead of insulted I thank you for the compliment that you see my words up there as an online journal smiley smiley
I feel super smart!

I hope u are reading my tips well o, u seem to not be picking it up.
ok ill break it down better for you to understand wink
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2010
my my my, I can see why you are lonely dapseee, why dont you change into a nicer guy?
its obvious your looks are not working for you undecided

U should be married by now right? your mates are playing with their kids, what are u doing? embarassed
Re: o by mukina2: 1:40am On Apr 21, 2010
dappssee:

chei oh !!

@ poster

i wish you luck in finding her/she grin
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 1:48am On Apr 21, 2010
at 33 there is barely any hope cheesy, try the local girls grin grin grin
Re: o by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2010
Just a peep into a typical day of mine is what you can only dream of in a lifetime. shocked

I don't know who a local girl is but I sure can tell who a bitchy one is and you're a sorry one at that.  grin

Now lets make it messier.  cool

Wot makes you think I didn't get married at 28 and got 2 cute kids? Besides my wife (someone you can never be if a plastic surgeon and personality makeover pscho worked on you) is as good as they come (she was the most beautiful girl on campus). Now that's one contest you can never win competing with your shadow. cry

Posted this for the love of adventure.  smileyNow let me see you take that 'so you're married' part up and b!tch about it as expected. Sorry if you were building the 'oh it all started with a fight' kind of relationship in your head. embarassed

Bring it on now cos I'm ready and this is more fun than I wanted grin grin grin

You don't have what I want so why want what I have. I don't want an ash!e out in Italy and if I wanted one, I know where to shop and certainly not your type.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2010
lol the most beautiful girls on 9jas campuses are often love vendors to big boys
save the fairy tale stories. u have no pictures no proof, i dont want to embarass you in that cafe ure sitting in

like i said before, i am a whole decade younger, if u start this "match you stuff" i will put u to shame oo smiley

lol so u say ure married. lol people like u are the reason the HIV rate in lagos is so high lol. i wonder what the local champion you married did for you to be so desperate to find "advnture"

i dont need to argue- arguing with a fool proves that there are at least 2 in this world! cheesy

i hope ur wife comes on nairaland lol, people like u arnt worth licking the dirt off my shoe smiley
Re: o by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Admin: Well whether or not the thread gets locked or I get banned, my life goes on with as much fun as I've always had. When she described my wifey as an aristo girl, why wasn't that deleted?

@PlatinumK: Whether big or small boys I'm sure you never had any. Remember the first thing you asked for was a phone when you saw the topic. That's just the real you - poor, lowlife, ghetto born and street bred.
Re: o by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
And come to think of a lowlife like you saying I can't lick your shoes.

How can you afford the kind of shoes I would ever wanna lick if you can't even afford a phone?

I insist you're an illegal resident earning $10 per night per man or dog woteva
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
Dude your're sad grin

I told u if you start this I WILL SHAME U
my mom told me to respect my elders
so Im trying wink

anyway, the phone thing was a joke cheesy
I sell iPhones on ebay grin grin
meaning, i got my own and I never need or want a big boy grin grin grin

PS- HIV is real, go get urself checked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: o by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Dumb thing. I still checked my HIV status in January along with other parameters on my health.

I'm negative. Check your HIV status, your greed status, your complex status, your b!tchiness status.

Its all negative.

I love my life cos I've lived happy as a kid and I'm enjoying the truth that I'm telling here cos its hitting your right down to your marrow and its the hardest thing for you to take.

Selling stolen phones on e-bay
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
dappssee:

Dumb thing. I still checked my HIV status in January along with other parameters on my health.

Something tells me to ask you to check again grin
dappssee:

I'm negative. Check your HIV status, your greed status, your complex status, your b!tchiness status.

Its all negative.

LOL Dammed right its all negative grin Meaning I have none of above listed!
grin
dappssee:

I love my life cos I've lived happy as a kid and I'm enjoying the truth that I'm telling here cos its hitting your right down to your marrow and its the hardest thing for you to take.

Selling stolen phones on e-bay
Now rethinking your childhood days under Lagos Bridge? awww, how sweet grin
Stolen? naa i never was a crimminal, i can steal hearts though wink
Re: o by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
You've stolen everything you ever owned apart from your terrible habits, your wougly looks, your poor heritage and your low IQ
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
LOL how can u steal an IQ of 142?

Leave it to nigerians- they can steal anything  cheesy

Me?- Im beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutifullllllll  grin

Igbo kwenu  grin grin grin
Re: o by Jaideyone(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
lol, i'm loving this thread. i think nl would be more interesting if peeps start beefing each other. lmbao
Re: o by ahmedoo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
@platinum k its like u are the real iron lady, never knew ladies culd be dis tough. sincerely uve got guts.one thing i like very much in pple.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
Jaidey-one:

lol, i'm loving this thread. i think nl would be more interesting if peeps start beefing each other. lmbao
LOL it is! 

ahmedoo:

@platinum k its like u are the real iron lady, never knew ladies culd be dis tough. sincerely uve got guts.one thing i like very much in pple.

chai see my head dey swell o  grin grin grin
thanks so, just doing my portion of community service cheesy
Re: o by ahmedoo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
@platinumk ur portion of community service is highly appreciated, with women like u guys hav 2 watch there backs well.
Re: o by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
You? IQ of 142, adding 100 points to wot would never impress folks out there.

IQ doesn't mean all the men you've slept with since you were recruited as a prost!tute.

Yes you're fine from afar but far from fine and the only time you can be fine is if that word fine is re-defined.

Saw ur pic on ur messenger and you don't come close in all the faces of the girls I've dated.

Keep 'em coming. I'm loving this and this thread would never end till its locked or I'm banned.

This feels good
Re: o by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
And guys just be careful

Next thing she asks you for is a phone. Now I see why she claims to sell phones on e-bay.

Your dirty scam will soon be busted
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hahah, And who is the one looking for a girl on Nairaland?
The OP?
Seriously at your age, hang yourself.
Na ur wife saggy boobs make you itch so?

Pleassssssssssssse, were u the person who buzzed me asking me for my number?
Now that I rejected you, you come crying.
a fool at 32 is a fool forever grin

See your orginal post:
If you are busty, bootylicious and smart, then contact me make we work something grin
I know that most men cheat on their wives with women that has lack something.

so according to you:
You wife has small soggy bush mangos for a chest

her butt is like a lump of fufu, lumpy and flat grin

and she is as smart as you, which isnt much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

eyaahh, sucks to be you.

come close to all the ashewos you dated?

Well Im not an ashweo neither have dated one, So I dont know how it feels like.

Ure looking to be banned? Im just having fun, Debosky's my friend, I can send him a personal request for you tongue

you dont think?

It obvious you dont - For who am I asking money? lol to ship a single phone is a waste!
Dont ramble stuff when you actually havent thought it through.

I know your people wish they had when you were concieved lipsrsealed
Re: o by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
I didn't read ur silly post cos I ain't got that much time

I agree I'm a flirt but you're a phone thief Q.E.D
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
Phone thief? heheheheheheehehee is that the best u can do?  embarassed embarassed
Re: o by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
It wasn't a joke when you asked that I send you a phone.

You're a phone thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Phone Thief
Re: o by Shock(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
this is where i should be, not the politics section grin grin grin grin

I honestly love Plat, the way she delivers her subtle insults makes me glued to the thread!

@dappssee:

Atta boy!. . . you ve got a whole bag of confidence, and ballz too
Re: o by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
i am loving dis cos i am irish, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olosho Hookup Nation Wide(male And Female) / I'm In Love With This Guy... / I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.