Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

o - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / o (3269 Views)

Needs A Date Wit Any Beautiful Lady Fat And Busty / Bella Is Hot/busty: Check In: 08180229837 / A Busty Babe Needed Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: o by platinumnk(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
dappssee:

It wasn't a joke .  . .

I wanna let you know that due to my loneliness
and my wifes soggy bosoms and fufu butt
I come on Nairaland
and I
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat
Beat My Meat

Wow, well dapsuu, some things cant be helped ( like your intelligence) and some things can, why not encorage her to work out, or try some new sexual postions in a while ?
Good Luck  cheesy
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
Tell me, dappssee,
is your brain smooth like glass, or wrinkled like crumbled paper?
Re: o by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ platinumnk let d brother be ok, we have all seen d damage u can cause, except u wana be his gal, if not let him be grin wink
Re: o by TruMantra(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Dapsee and Plat!

Ok, you both need to take a break. It appears that a misinterpreted first impression has now blossomed into a full scale war.

Now we've got Vire and Ahmedoo egging both parties on. Not good!

@Dapsee, Plat was only joking when she asked for a phone.
@Plat, guys are naturally egotistic. Dont keep going at it.

It's no fun seeing two people who are probably total strangers hurling insults across cyberspace.

Let's put an end to this. Truce, both of you?
Re: o by queenafric(f): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
That's right. Plat was only joking when she asked for a phone. She never meant it. Pls, you guys should stop all the insult.
Plat, abeg, no vex. dapseee, u sef no vex.
Oya, kiss hug and make up.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2010
^^ ok Ladies and Gents I have heard you, I will temper Justice with Mercy smiley

but my gun is still locked and loaded lipsrsealed
Re: o by Jaideyone(m): 4:21am On Apr 22, 2010
lol who said they should take a break? this thread has to continue and the beef mustn't stop. @plat keep your gun loaded. dapsee where u dey now?
Re: o by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2010
Okay let me fire the last salvo (I doubt if it really would be)

She wasn't joking when she asked for a phone 'cos she said she sells phones on e-bay.

Can't u guys see she caoxes men to send her phones which she sells? That's one of the ways she earns her living. The other I don't wanna spell out. You already know

@Platk: Except you wanna continue, I'm ready to sheath the sword at my fingertips.

Its been 9ce though and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Perhaps WW3 will start on nairaland
Re: o by violent(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2010
*****big hiss at tru Mantra for attempting to stop this fun i'm having just reading this thread******!
Re: o by ahmedoo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
Guess everyone enjoyed himself/herself on this thread hope dapsee and platinumk are nw friends again, (dey were meant 2b)@dapsee dnt tink we need WW3.this is nairaland another big city on cyberspace and we will do anything 2 protect it,
Re: o by ruskiee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hmm ok grin
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
dappssee:

Okay let me fire the last salvo (I doubt if it really would be)

She wasn't joking when she asked for a phone 'cos she said she sells phones on e-bay.

Can't u guys see she caoxes men to send her phones which she sells? That's one of the ways she earns her living. The other I don't wanna spell out. You already know

@Platk: Except you wanna continue, I'm ready to sheath the sword at my fingertips.

Its been 9ce though and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Perhaps WW3 will start on nairaland
Is your real name OLODO?  grin grin
Is it because you pay hookers to spend time with you that you cant face your wife?

Hows your Meat and your wifes bush mangoes?  grin

Truce over!
Re: o by nnemak(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
kai, pat u hard o.
this thread made my lol in the office,

you peeps should end it well,
Re: o by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
ruskiee:

Hmm ok grin

Its called beef not meat you this village born and bred Ibo girl with no strand of finesse.

I'm sure if you saw my wife, you'll be speechless cos you can't even be an usher at events she chairs not to talk of me.

I feel so sorry for you but there's little I can do to help. Its the economy that has made you so sorry phone stealing ash!e but there are still peeps making honest money out there.

If you ever wanna learn how to make it clean, I could give you some lessons but its obvious you can't learn.

You failed every class you ever were in and there's no hope cos you're so stupid you signed on to nairaland 'cos u though it was a bank vault.

I'm ready for you.

Bring it on and I will never be friends with you even if you were the last woman on earth.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
Yawn- Come on, you MUST go harder than that undecided
Please tell me you have more brain cells to spare undecided

I dont even know if that qualifies a response.
Sigh . . . ur intelligence quota leaves much to be desired grin

LOL. . cheesy
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
dappssee:

Its called beef not meat you this village born and bred Ibo girl with no strand of finesse.

Who beats their beef?
Oh you mean that cow of a wife? grin grin

dappssee:

I'm sure if you saw my wife, you'll be speechless cos you can't even be an usher at events she chairs not to talk of me.
Yeah Im sure but I really dont have to fly all the way to Lagos to meet Love- Vendors begging for popcorn tongue
Seriously you're bragging on a wife you seek to cheat on, do you have common sense at all?
It hurts me to talk to you, I feel like your stupidness is infecting me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dappssee:

I feel so sorry for you but there's little I can do to help. Its the economy that has made you so sorry phone stealing ash!e but there are still peeps making honest money out there.
Funny, lol you cant afford to dash phones. lol grin

dappssee:

You failed every class you ever were in and there's no hope cos you're so silly you signed on to nairaland 'cos u though it was a bank vault.

I'm ready for you.
Ready for who? I feel like im talkign to a caveman!
What does Nairaland have to do with a bankvault?
LOL this is getting real lame. tongue

]
dappssee:

Bring it on and I will never be friends with you even if you were the last woman on earth.

LOL, I dont want people around me who cant even spell IGBO right grin grin grin grin
LOL- Say me hi to your wifes soggy mushy bush mangoes, and your rotten dog meat chest grin grin grin grin

I bet you're a pot bellied freak who cant get it up at night grin grin
Obasanjo grin grin
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
and oh yeah -

Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: o by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wots Obasanjo got to do with this now?

You're just a tribalistic she-goat

Certainly you're solar powered 0.000002 watts brain cells don't power up at night.

You've got nothing to offer inside out

You stink with each blink so bad you get no winks

No one is ever gonna take a second look at your flatscreen backside.

If all women in the world were like you, the human race would soon run out of extinction cos no man would wanna stick it into a rotten bag of potatoes like you with a smelly c*nt.

Smells so bad it was the weapon of choice for the Holocaust.

Going to have dinner now. Now tell me when was the last time you heard that word
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
dappssee:

Wots Obasanjo got to do with this now?

Im just a tribalistic she-goat

Certainly my solar powered 0.000002 watts brain cells don't power up at night.

I got nothing to offer inside out

I stink with each blink so bad I get no winks

I should have never ever  took a second look at my wifes flatscreen backside.

If all women in the world were like her, the human race would soon run out of extinction cos no man would wanna stick it into a rotten bag of potatoes like her with a smelly c*nt.

Forking her Smells so bad it was the weapon of choice for the Holocaust.

Going to beat my meat now. Now tell me when was the last time u pay for ahsweos like me?

WOW Man . .  too much information  lipsrsealed
Re: o by queenafric(f): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2010
Haba dappseee, why you dey do like this now? Act like a mature man and stop the insult. Plat, you sef, e don do now. I thot i told you guys to kiss and make up. Now for the last time, i am begging both of you to cease the crossfire. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I guess other nairalanders wants the same too.
Re: o by ahmedoo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
@dapsee and platinumk hope dis will hav a happy ending, i hav dis feeling dat u both will become friends in d long run, cant wait 4 a reconcillation party here on nairaland, @platinumk checkd out ur profile pics ur elder sis is beautifull.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
queenafric:

Haba dappseee, why you dey do like this now? Act like a mature man and stop the insult. Plat, you sef, e don do now. I thot i told you guys to kiss and make up. Now for the last time, i am begging both of you to cease the crossfire. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I guess other nairalanders wants the same too.
abeg, I tried ooo embarassed

ahmedoo:

@dapsee and platinumk hope dis will hav a happy ending, i hav dis feeling dat u both will become friends in d long run, cant wait 4 a reconcillation party here on nairaland,
haha, my mommy say i no talk to idiotts grin grin

ahmedoo:

, @platinumk checkd out your profile pics your elder sis is beautifull.
Thanks smiley
Re: o by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
, grin
Re: o by Jaideyone(m): 2:17am On Apr 23, 2010
lol, i love this thread. let the beef continue lmao
Re: o by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2010
@plat: Well ur momma said you should not make friends with idiots cos she knows you've got enuff of that in you and won't wanna make it worse (though I'm wondering if it can get any worse than it already is for you)

Guys, note I only responded to that part of her post though I know I will never be friends with her (I'd rather I was forced to sail across the Atlantic in a duck boat)

Is it by force to respond to a post.

Mourning Da Grin otherwise I would have shown you that mo lenu bi pon pon pon pon
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2010
dappssee:

@plat: Well your momma said you should not make friends with idiots cos she knows you've got enuff of that in you and won't wanna make it worse (though I'm wondering if it can get any worse than it already is for you)

Dude you lack common sense, your jabs a SUPER LAME cry cry
Makes me cry in agony grin grin

dappssee:

Guys, note I only responded to that part of her post though I know I will never be friends with her (I'd rather I was forced to sail across the Atlantic in a duck boat)
LOL You mean what you tried to get to the US?
I dont wanna hear your funny stories of escape grin grin grin

dappssee:

Is it by force to respond to a post.

Mourning Da Grin otherwise I would have shown you that mo lenu bi pon pon pon pon
LOL go a cry your tears out lol
I never listened to the guy tongue (Im igbo remember?)
So I will still be here to jab you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: o by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'm living it up here in 9ja and why the fucq would I wanna escape to a country I've been to severally?

I'm not one of 'em illegal immigrants that you are running hiding from even your own shadows.

You're igbo means wot? Who gives a damn who fucq you are and where you're from? I'm Yoruba and I couldn't have wished I was anyone else. I love my life, I love my people, I love my family and you're just a lowlife that doesnt want to be helped.

It obvious you're a frustrated ash!e but better know your business empire has a lifespan and there are no retirement benefits.
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2010
Lemme punch holes in your logic  grin

dappssee:

I'm living it up here in 9ja and why the fucq would I wanna escape to a country I've been to severally?
People who are really  "living" in 9ja dont peddle for love vendors on Nairaland  grin The girls run to them wink

You have never been to the US, the US dont dash visa for retards  grin

dappssee:

you're igbo means wot? Who gives a damn who fucq you are and where you're from? I'm Yoruba and I couldn't have wished I was anyone else. I love my life, I love my people, I love my family and you're just a lowlife that doesnt want to be helped.
LOL you love what? You dont know the meaning of love, why not tell that onye ara of a wife that you seek another woman online?
You cant erase your desperation  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dappssee:

It obvious you're a frustrated ash!e but better know your business empire has a lifespan and there are no retirement benefits.
And its obvious that you seek the services of an ashewo, so who is better? the ashewos or the the men who seek them  cheesy

BTW- Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin
Re: o by StudioCFR(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
Lol platinum sef lolll,
Good gurl gone bad lol

that Onye Ofe Mmanu don run lol
Re: o by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
Studio CFR:

Lol platinum sef lolll,
Good gurl gone bad lol

that Onye Ofe Mmanu don run lol
^^ Dies grin grin
Re: o by StudioCFR(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
wink grin
Re: o by leuelliot(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2010
CLASH OF THE SEXES we are on half time come back next time for WW3/half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olosho Hookup Nation Wide(male And Female) / I'm In Love With This Guy... / I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.