Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (59156 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Laralag: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
I have seen the doctored video, it seem obvious that this is a case of misunderstanding, and squabble, therefore this lady is totally wrong for trying to tarnish this guy image like that with her first post haba na fear God
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by mercyland93(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
with all I've read so far, Seems d allegation is false actually nd I pity d guy in question.
D lady is trying to spoil his image nd trying to be more popular.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Guyman02: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Can she post the complete video of the encounter without editing and putting on Mute some portions undecided
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by riovesper(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
she think shez SONY MAX grin
obicaddy:
But wait ooo!
How can she be attacked and still do the video coverage at the same time.
Someone that's been attacked won't have time to do the video coverage.

I Smell Lies!!!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by phemmyfour: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Cheers, only the video loaded and I didn't see it there
its on twitter or Snapchat

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by riovesper(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
SensaGreene:

She said something about the child lock being activated. Oh my God I had chills watching the end. Thank God she's fine now
I CAN BET THE ONLY THING YOU SAW IN THAT VIDEO WAS HER FACE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by riovesper(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
Anybody who has seen this video and still thinks this guy wasn't trying to rape this girl is a bastard!!! Maybe in Onitsha or Enugu where you bastards come from, this kind of behaviour is acceptable, but here it's obscene!
You idiots that are trying to shame this girl for reporting her attempted rape, may your mothers and sisters be raped by sex starved igbo barbarians!!!
There is a freaking video of the girl asking the guy not to touch her and he's touching her!!! Are you doubters crazy!!! Even reading through the guys story, you'll just want to punch the bastard in the face. The bastard claims shola just entered his car and started making calls reporting her location. Isn't that what girls do when they're scared? Stupid criminal bastard rapist!
Suprised someone liked this post grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Millz404(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

Her accent isn't fake. She was raised in the UK. Of course how would you know when you live under a stone.

Alright as.sshole
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by linearity: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

in the video, i noticed the driver's door was still open as he left the car with his boxers showing, when she was complaining he had locked her side of the car.

and again, when a door is on child lock, shebi you know it can be opened from outside but not from inside?

i'm not saying the driver is guilty as accused but i just want all the parties involved and their stories to be well understood.

I have a problem with why he touched her against her will.

she told him clearly - do not touch me, if you touch me. but he still went ahead and grabbed her and that caused her to scream.

it's in the video.

According to the driver and her story, she seized his keys and was holding on to them.

If you truly don’t want people to touch you, maybe a good advice is not to hold their property.

She must have refused to come out of the vehicle wanting instead to remain inside, while she wait for the cab she called and the guy is having none of it, hence he started driving home since he live in the same estate...don’t know if it was a wise decision to drive home.

We should all know that, Uber or Taxify drivers are under no obligation to drive us; they are independent contractors and chooses whether to or not to and can cancel the trip anywhere or time..you don’t get to pay them and might be able to sue them, their decision to abandon you endangers you or leads to any harm; but if they say, to get out of their vehicle and you see they mean business, please compile, get out so you can stay alive to fight another day.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Sylverly(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
I'm still wondering why you will tell a kidnapper that you will hear it tomorrow.. Well relaxed saying it. There must have been a misunderstanding between them about the ride. The guy must have bad mouthed her initially and she felt she could punish him..remember that place wasn't as dark as she claimed because I saw something like a street light at the first video of the incident. If his initial plan was to kidnap him , believe me..he won't be connected to taxify..which has your details and recorded that you picked someone..and no form of weapon was in his possession.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by paroh137(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

As if your crush on her is worth anything?
Mtchew!
All of you can continue doubting, in Nigeria it's easy to stand with the man because clearly most of you men are capable of such.

I don't stand with anybody. There are just too many loopholes in her story. If she has nothing to hide, why mute the video?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by reckez: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
My people.. see the mad woman that said they wanted to rape her licking ear up and down..

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Jephyard(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Has anyone care to know how did she get home from where the driver took to?

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Organizer111222(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why did she do the video almost with a nightwear
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by reckez: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
She's obviously not responsible.. I mean she's out late.. 11:50pm ki lo de... And why mute the video? Why? So we won't hear the guy saying "abeg come down I no drive you again" abi Tcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by RedboneSmith(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is FAPson really her name? Man, that's a weird-ass name.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by richsnub(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
her story is a big joke...you have my car keys and tell me not not to touch you like seriously?... I will punch your face!!! �
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
olaboy1:

The driver should consider himself lucky for that video and this is an eye opener to other drivers to start a video recording once they feel a rider would cause any problems. Even if you can’t get the video, get a voice recording.

This is it. The driver is lucky the spoilt girl uploaded this video. He might very well be behind bars being tortured now if she had left it as his word against hers.
We all know how connected these olosho girls can be. Plus the predictable mass hysteria.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mup4life:
go read again i see you are not up to scratch.

Just wait till your hustling FATHER is falsely accused of rape and kidnap.then come back and write this crap.

If i want to rape a girl i will take the girl to my house with tenants and neighbours to rape her?

STUPIDITY AT IS PEAK.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
ModelX:

This is it. The driver is lucky the spoilt girl uploaded this video. He might very well be behind bars being tortured now if she had left it as his word against hers.
We all know how connected these olosho girls can be. Plus the predictable mass hysteria.

Olosho girls means what?
Your mentality is the reason you will never progress or amount to anything significant in this life.
Carpenter!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by evexx1(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
reckez:
She's obviously not responsible.. I mean she's out late.. 11:50pm ki lo de... And why mute the video? Why? So we won't hear the guy saying "abeg come down I no drive you again" abi Tcheeew...

Excuse me. She's an adult. We all have different cravings.
I drive out late nights to buy kilishi and yogurt. What law says its late for an adult to be out? Mtchew
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
To think this driver is actually super calm. This story just shows some of us better not attempt this Uber/Taxify work.
Me, you insult me, stay and won't leave MY CAR, make threatening calls for backup, sieze my car keys and try pepper spray me?!!
By now I'll be in jail, and she be in a deep coma. I dey see red sef just reading and typing reply. I would have brought the wrath of God on her.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I thought as much nothing REASONABLE .

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:
Anybody who has seen this video and still thinks this guy wasn't trying to rape this girl is a bastard!!! Maybe in Onitsha or Enugu where you bastards come from, this kind of behaviour is acceptable, but here it's obscene!
You idiots that are trying to shame this girl for reporting her attempted rape, may your mothers and sisters be raped by sex starved igbo barbarians!!!
There is a freaking video of the girl asking the guy not to touch her and he's touching her!!! Are you doubters crazy!!! Even reading through the guys story, you'll just want to punch the bastard in the face. The bastard claims shola just entered his car and started making calls reporting her location. Isn't that what girls do when they're scared? Stupid criminal bastard rapist!
you're a bastard, your father is a bastard, your mother is a bastard, your family is made up of bastards....oloshi, omo ale
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by olaboy1: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
ModelX:

Exactly, with the average Nigerian illiterate beta billionaire politician as her sugar daddy, the guy is on his own.
She did exactly what women are known for (manipulation), by saying if you should touch me and thereafter screaming at the top of her voice.
We have seen too many videos like this on Facebook showing how women do this shit once they don’t have their way, and you get to see the keyboard white knights who would show sympathy without looking at the matter critically.

Others can fall for a woman rolling on the floor and crying when in fact she is at fault, not me.

If the driver is your blood brother wouldn’t you want him to stand a fair trial.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mup4life: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
evexx1:

Excuse me. She's an adult. We all have different cravings.
I drive out late nights to buy kilishi and yogurt. What law says its late for an adult to be out? Mtchew
Your stupidity is reallyat it's PEAK, so in everything he wrote the only point you can dispute is the late NIGHT in which you were even driving a car and not hailing a taxi? How does this two scenario compare? pls fill me in with why the video was mute when the guy was talking and loud when she was SHOUTING?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ajibolag(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jephyard:
Has anyone care to know how did she get home from where the driver took to?
baba God bless you oo, we r still waiting for the story to be complete.. how did she get home? and how does wrestling for one's possession(car keys) amounts to rape.... smh

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by benebaby77: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
icon8:

You ladies eh!

*sigh*

I am a guy oooo
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by hush15: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
schumastic:

What if that someone else eventually comes up and shoots him and they both get away with his car what would your advice be? Let's think before you type except you haven't heard of cases where unerring drivers loss their cars to riders and their accomplice, or have you forgotten about the Mumia guy who lost his life all in the name of doing his job.

Don't take this personal o. Whatever must have happened, only God knows but to allow things to get this bad is where I blame him. I drive on this platform like the driver and we understand the need to be security conscious. Both could be lying to get the advantage edge cos I know how both parties can behave.

If you weren't interested in going, and the lady refuse to come down, just shut down your vehicle and step out of it and take a few steps back to where people are and tell me if she won't find her way in the worst case scenario. Not drag with your rider or be vindictive with them even when they are wrong because at the end of the day, he lost the platform for not handling the issue properly.

The lady herself is not exonerated because it's like she had chances to escape for her dear life at every act but she decided to see the worse that could go wrong. It means she is trouble and she has so much confidence in her pepper spray to always help with that in tough times. I can bet that she must have been very rude and nasty to warrant such reaction.

But however it is, driving is an art and must be professional at all times behind the wheel. In the business, you carry all sort from the simple to the tough, sane to the insanely, normal to the abnormal, rich to poor and so on. So why break a sweat over a grossly rude and over pampered girl who doesn't care as long as she is paying? You keep it mature and professional at all time if you want to last in the transport business else you will end up fighting everyone that enters your ride and that the part where I hold him accountable.

Just imagine if it was all these big and Influential people who don't two cents bout human beings, he would have suffered deeply before they realise they went too far and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by ionsman: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
HausaOverlord:
bro everything abt the clubs policy is just wrong from the way we go about our transfer business to how we lineup on match days, I swear it ain't easy being an arsenal fan I have tried to support so many other teams but can't, I just hope we are alive to see arsenal back in the glory days

Lol...We'll...Just need a change of Board(Kroenke included) and a new generation manager...
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her by Mrjaz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
SBG04:

Ode!!!
He had pepper spray in His eyes!! He couldn't drag the phone with her. You idiots trying to shame this girl, I hope and pray another igbo taxi driver rapes your mother's and sisters.

My good friend firstly we r only analysing this case not need for insults I could be wrong or right same as u besides I am not looking at their tribe . OK now this is my point with pepper spray he could see clearly to open the gate and walk back to the car. u don't think its not adding up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Largest Nigerian Populations In US States / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.