Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) (41259 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Paula2018(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
If Shola Fapson was raped I would stand by her but she is lying.

Advert: Check out my Twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/iredia4u

PS: And yes I agree with the idea it's a publicity stunt. I didn't bloody know Fapson from anywhere till this morning I saw her trending on Twitter. As we dey talk am sef e dey help am so make me sef profit my own small. Pesin wan rape u and u get time to take video. SMH.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by MrHistorian: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
We shouldn't start making a mountain out of a molehill.

Needless of these public reviews and comments laced with bias and prejudice.Shola Fapson thinks a taxify driver attempted to rape her? Proceed to a competent police station and file a case.

Enough of this.

Besides,I have watched numerous videos on this issue and my best say will be that both of them are NOT entirely saying what really happened though the driver's version seem to be more believable!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by 2019BUHARIONLY: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
BUHARI2019

8 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by cuvox(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Well, the social media is not a court but this is a hell hole anyways and cases like this are judged online.

the only bad thing is that it's the driver that will lose.

if he is a rapist= he loses
if he isn't a rapist= he has been accused and will be seen as one by many people. he loses also.

in cases like this I choose to remain neutral and watch things play out. this case is best meant for the court. Let court decide.

PS; I would love the Constitution to be amended so that jail term for rape and false rape accusations will be same cause honestly, a rapist and a person falsely accusing a person of rape are both beasts.

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by tayo200(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
ok
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is a simpu sturv.
She may be saying the truth but:

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that's why she is doing this. I'm sure she has been raped before and probably didn't get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I'm sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn't commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it's merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn't scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give coherent details of the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It's either that or she is lying.

8.) It's a planned publicity stunt.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Timoleon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chai...the devil is looking for ways to waste people's mb...which kind nonesense be this na. Shola I still think you are lying. #istandwiththedriver

66 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by jhydebaba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Both are saying the truth grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Saintsbrown(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
She is only seeking for social media attention, which she has gotten.
Next.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Klamour: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
KK
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by blessedmeme: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na who among them naw dey talk true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Threebear(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
wink
The truth and the whole truth is that this woman was not harassed in anyway.
She and the driver had a misunderstanding and she wanted to play the rape and abduction card to soil his image. Why is the audio inaudible, why didn't she report him to the police or some form of authority when she escaped and above all, why is every detail of her story, sketchy, inconclusive and shallow.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by freeman95(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alaye make Una carry Una rape matter deh go jare...

All of Una deh craze sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Emac34: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by sladimeji(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
mumu story abeg
play another film

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
This guy should do the needful, sue the bastard, defamation of character, libel, false accusations, emotional distress, money for lost wages.

24 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Aieboocaar(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Another Daughter of Eve at it again!!!
How can u say a person who is about to kidnap you left u alone in the car with the driver door open and all your brain could think of at that point is to take videos??... like you were looking forward to the rape or sumthing angry

i am sorry my dear but #IStandWithTaxifyDriver!!

DEAR ADEKUNLE GOLD
i know you are on nairaland,.... if you can see this my post then, THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Foolish woman!..

That cheap fame wey u dey find u go see am u go taya!

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by teewhydope(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
sad
Someone should write out what happened in the video
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Makapedia: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
BABE AS PLANNED , YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS DON INCREASE OOOOOOO , ABEG STOP THIS ONLINE SCAM

THE GUY NO RAPE YOU , AND YOU KNOW THAT .....

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Xbee007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lalasticlala we don watch this video this morning on Nairaland na

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by tenderlaw(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
H
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by seyilaw3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
hey sister shola u r a liar, in short u r a lion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by lilfreezy: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lie lie geh, dem wan rape you yet you stand der dey video the rapist. She even get plenty time to do snapchat filter instead for am to go see olokpa. Olosho oshi grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by rawtouch: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
cool

they should take an oath before a deity, not interested in their squabbles..

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by phetto(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
The only thing I observed in this drama was that the dude did not know how to handle a very stubborn and rude bi*ch

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by wildcatter23(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
cry
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by onosprince(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Yinxies(f): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
I will comment after watching the video
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
only happens in shithole country..... biitches wanna trend

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.