Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Any Cause For Alarm? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Cause For Alarm? (558 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cause For Alarm? by 9jayes: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Mothers in the house your input is needed here before we seek medical help. We're first timers, she delivered two months+ ago up till now she's still bleeding (little blood like stain). When will the bleeding stop totally? Is there any cause for alarm?. Thanks
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
9jayes:
Mothers in the house your input is needed here before we seek medical help. We're first timers, she delivered two months+ ago up till now she's still bleeding (little blood like stain). When will the bleeding stop totally? Is there any cause for alarm?. Thanks
Probably lochia.

Heavy bleeding or occasional spots? For some women lochia is seen for as long as three months. I hope your wife went for her six weeks post natal check to confirm everything is okay down below? If you are worried, let her go back to the hospital where she was delivered of the baby
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? by 9jayes: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2018
ifyalways:

Probably lochia.

Heavy bleeding or occasional spots? For some women lochia is seen for as long as three months. I hope your wife went for her six weeks post natal check to confirm everything is okay down below? If you are worried, let her go back to the hospital where she was delivered of the baby
I'm thinking of the hospital part, I just want to know if it's normal, she told me her friends said it's normal but I'm worried
Re: Any Cause For Alarm? by 9jayes: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
I need more input

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Know If Your Guy Really Loves You / What Can 500naira Do For Your Baby / Is It Okay To Buy A Car While Still In Your Parents House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.