Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Want To Learn Web / App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Web / App Development (1398 Views)

Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web / App Development by Fongido(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Hello :
I'm interested in learning programming and I'm interested in web / App development.
I reside in Lagos.
where can I learn it and I need certificate at the end of the day.
Ikeja location will be very good for me.
Re: I Want To Learn Web / App Development by AkinseteK(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fongido:
Hello :
I'm interested in learning programming and I'm interested in web / App development.
I reside in Lagos.

you can contact us for a one on one training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Web / App Development by jento(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Before you pay anybody anything, you must know exactly what you want. If you want simple CMS website like WordPress, it might take around 7 days. But if all you want is a custom web app like auction site, auto trading site, real estate site, hotel site, sites like AliExpress or Alibaba then you need more time depending on your trainer. I will advise you do your home work to know what you really want. However, if you are not sure call me and I will give you proper guidance and where to go for your exclusive training in;

Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Re: I Want To Learn Web / App Development by php88(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Why not learn online.

[url]FreeCodeCamp.com[/url] offers you certifcate. And it more recongise. Theirs is free
TreeHouse is also a very good place to start

There are some good blogs that helps your journey:
phpgang [url]phpgang[/url]
David Walsh[url]Davidwalsh.com[/url]
phpout [url]phpout.com[/url]
Smashing Magazine [url]Smashingmagazine.com[/url]

You can even watch videos on youtubes.
Re: I Want To Learn Web / App Development by 9Optional: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Fongido:
Hello :
I reside in Lagos.

Registration is on for the following next training classes
1. web Design
2. web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional training On web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Re: I Want To Learn Web / App Development by Fongido(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
jento:
Before you pay anybody anything, you must know exactly what you want. If you want simple CMS website like WordPress, it might take around 7 days. But if all you want is a custom web app like auction site, auto trading site, real estate site, hotel site, sites like AliExpress or Alibaba then you need more time depending on your trainer. I will advise you do your home work to know what you really want. However, if you are not sure call me and I will give you proper guidance and where to go for your exclusive training in;

Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Sorry for the late response.
I reside in Lagos, Ikeja precisely please which training centre is good and the fee is not too much.
Aptech, New horizons, Niit their fee is too much

(1) (Reply)

Hello All I Am New To Programming / I Have A Problem Printing In Visual Basic 6.0 / How Do I Create An API For A Website Or Blog In JSON Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.