Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now (1265 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2018
This is just for the fun of it, where can you travel to with your present bank account?

Mine is from the office to my house, yea, I'm that "Rich".

Hopefully if I'm paid my salary today, then I can brag about travelling to and fro Ghana from Abuja with my account balance. (By Road Sha) grin

What says your bank account?

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Captleverage: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
9jaSuperWoman:
This is just for the fun of it, where can you travel to with your present bank account?

Mine is from the office to my house, yea, I'm that "Rich".

Hopefully if I'm paid my salary today, then I can brag about travelling to and fro Ghana from Abuja with my account balance. (By Road Sha) grin

What says your bank account?
liar as if you fit reach ikj with your broke ass

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by redcurry(f): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
lol.I will travel to Dubai to and fro.then also get some stuffs to sell in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Captleverage: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2018
redcurry:
lol.I will travel to Dubai to and fro.then also get some stuffs to sell in Nigeria.

they are not asking how far your toto can travel the op is asking how far can your bank account take you

4 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by redcurry(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

they are not asking how far your toto can travel the op is asking how far can your bank account take you
yea.since that's how ur mum and sisters sells their toto to travel far and wide.since every lady in ur family sell toto for a living.

8 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

liar as if you fit reach ikj with your broke ass

LOL...How much do you think it is to travel to Ghana by road? I did my research to know how much it will cost me before I ended up with that choice and remember I said travelling cost only, by road.

At least I didn't deny being broke right now, Afterall it's January, na free trial I still dey, 2018 begins February for me and more so you don't know how much I earn, so carry your left left leg waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Captleverage: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2018
9jaSuperWoman:

LOL...How much do you think it is to travel to Ghana by road? I did my research to know how much it will cost me before I ended up with that choice and remember I said travelling cost only, by road.

At least I didn't deny being broke right now, Afterall it's January, na free trial I still dey, 2018 begins February for me and more so you don't know how much I earn, so carry your left left leg waka pass.

hehehe broke nigga wey no fit reach vi with the coins wey dey e pocket wan form say e fit travel go abuja and ghana

liar

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Captleverage: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2018
redcurry:
yea.since that's how ur mum and sisters sells their toto to travel far and wide.since every lady in ur family sell toto for a living.

ah ah sixta why are you pained? grin i am only h-advicing you
how far can your pocket take you not how far your toto can take you oya confess hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by redcurry(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

how far can your pocket take you not how far your toto can take you oya confess hehehe
we are still saying d same thing.ur mum is in a better position to answer ur silly question.get off my mention.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

hehehe broke nigga wey no fit reach vi with the coins wey dey e pocket wan form say e fit travel go abuja and ghana

liar

I'm a woman, I live and work in Abuja and I can travel to Ghana from Abuja when I'm paid according to the game. I had to explain with all simplicity because of the level of your comprehension and since I'm not here to impress anyone. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by olamide452(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sit in my house cry cry

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by wunmi590(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
United state of abeokuta cry
Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Ayomideen(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
To the airport to watch other people travel

5 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by forreelinc(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

grin grin grin grin me na uk my bank account fit carry go you know bigs boys things

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Kingsley1000(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
FROM COTONOU TO LAGOS...NA ONLY 200K I GET
Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Welcomme: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
My Bedroom
Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by jerflakes(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
I can go on a 1hr journey

Abuja to kaduna

Enugu to awka

Etc

2 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2018
redcurry:
don't reply worthless people dear,he is just poor and miserable,don't give him reasons to pour it out on you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by redcurry(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
nwanneni:
don't reply worthless people dear,he is just poor and miserable,don't give him reasons to pour it out on you.
thanks dear.d product of a failed home of a boy thought every lady is like d ones from his family.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by kenevision(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
You don't wantu know tongue

Re: Where Can You Travel To With Your Bank Account Balance Right Now by MyLady11(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Within my street. From Abayomi street, I take bike N250 to Ayeyemi street. I will still have N136 balance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Botswana For Studies / Some Of The Most Frightening Images Captured By Drones / Cost Of Rent In Ogoja And Ikom In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.