Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Jeez! They've Created The First Ever A.I Sex Doll That Speaks All Languages, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeez! They've Created The First Ever A.I Sex Doll That Speaks All Languages, (731 Views)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeez! They've Created The First Ever A.I Sex Doll That Speaks All Languages, by ibomjnr1: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Now that the demand for sex dolls is increasing, intimacy gadget companies are going the extra mile to outdo the competition and create a sex doll that is as close to human as possible.

READ MORE http://www.infohubs.ga/jeez-theyve-created-the-first-ever-a-i-sex-doll-that-speaks-all-languages-gives-oral-sx-has-a-memory-and-more/

A intimacy gadget company has created a sex doll that stands out. Her name is Harmony and the doll uses Artificial Intelligence to mimic human behavior and make her appear life-like. Harmony can speak in all languages. She can also engage in conversations like a normal human being. In the sex department, Harmony can moan during sex, talk dirty, call your name, get wet and can even have orgasms during sex.

The doll costs around $2,500 on average and can be customized to any shape, size and skin color you prefer. The company sells about 600 of them every year in the US alone and demands are skyrocketing.

READ MORE http://www.infohubs.ga/jeez-theyve-created-the-first-ever-a-i-sex-doll-that-speaks-all-languages-gives-oral-sx-has-a-memory-and-more/

Re: Jeez! They've Created The First Ever A.I Sex Doll That Speaks All Languages, by Captleverage: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2018
grin op dey talk about sex doll as if e fit buy am

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Olamide's Mum Just Passed Away...(so Sad) / E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes / They Made Delilah Look Like Harlot–lady Reacts To The Bible’s Account Of Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.