Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire (448 Views)

My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire by MichealCephas: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2018
What If There's No Hell Fire As Jehovah Witnesses Claims?
Re: Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire by AnodaIT(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
It doesn't change anything for me

2 Likes

Re: Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire by vaxx: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
from a traditionalist perspective

hell fire is an abstract state of the mind,, there is no hell in some far off distant place, it is right here within human frame as form of sickness,pain and suffering. i heard someone saying i am going through hell... even the paradise in the bible is right within you and not some kind of heaven or new earth JW preached. Jesus says ''neither shall say,lo here or there for behold the kingdom' of GOD is within you''{Luke 17 vs 21}. if you want to live a happy life , accept this as an ultimate truth....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
vaxx:
from a traditionalist perspective

hell fire is an abstract state of the mind,, there is no hell in some far off distant place, it is right here within human frame as form of sickness,pain and suffering. i heard someone saying i am going through hell... even the paradise in the bible is right within you and not some kind of heaven or new earth JW preached. Jesus says ''neither shall say,lo here or there for behold the kingdom' of GOD is within you''{Luke 17 vs 21}. if you want to live a happy life , accept this as an ultimate truth....

Wow...
This is new
Re: Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire by Emmytes(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Christians never cease to amaze me with their fictitious tales cheesy

Y'all claim to worship the same god and study the scriptures through the holy spirit yet your views on the basics of your doctrine

Wake up from your slumber, there's no sky daddy up in heaven looking at you. Astronauts have been to the moon and back with no evidence of your so called heaven.

Religion was a tool invented and used to oppress and control human behavior. Unfortunately, Africans have carried it on their head like gala while the Europeans who brought it are a lot wiser now.

Stop believing in fairy tales. There is no hell or heaven. Your hell or heaven is right here on earth so make the best of it. Live and enjoy your life cause this is the only chance you'll get.

(1) (Reply)

Http://osunsakinadewale..com/2018/0 / Only By His Grace / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(13/02/2018) Day 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.