Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) (72293 Views)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) by omoelerin1: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

The thing is that my daughter cannot go around stealing. The woman was trying to pass a message but got it wrong. She was probably trying to show other women where some of these bad house helps usually hide the stolen stuff. Let me tell you, most of all these house helps are thieves as they are not there to work but to steal and leave the house for another house. They usually work with some gangs of robbers to rob. When all these house helps are about to leave their Madam's house, their bags are usually search by their madam but you can see in this case, the girl hide everything on her body making it difficult for the madam to notice what happened. Probably the woman caught her with CCTV to know where she hide those things.
At least she has helped in removing the bad ones among the genuine house helps. I have seen a lot of families where these generation of house helps have rendered useless so I don't pity them when they are been dealt with you. When you experience one then you can come back and quote me. Remember, the woman did not ask the girl to UnCloth but to bring out the stolen stuff but unfortunately, it was hidden in her private parts.

The last thing I will do is to employ any of them, If I don't have my own person to assist me then I will do it alone. The house helps of olden days is not the same as the house helps of this new generations.
You are talking as if only the house helps that are bad and not trustworthy. It cut across different groups of people. Many workers steal their companies' properties, contractors try to outsmart clients, civil servants convert public properties to private use, police aid armed robbers, even, many of the so-called madams are thieves.

As far as I am concerned, engaging someone as housemaid, especially in countries like Nigeria, is wickedness, evil and slavery in modern form. Not too different from slavery of primitive periods of 18th and 19th centuries.
Time is coming when it will be fizzled out, either by event or evolution. History of the world is in phases.

This same thing applies to a lot of employments/labour in the developing countries.
Re: Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) by mavinc4u(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
You are talking as if only the house helps that are bad and not trustworthy. It cut across different groups of people. Many workers steal their companies' properties, contractors try to outsmart clients, civil servants convert public properties to private use, police aid armed robbers, even, many of the so-called madams are thieves.

As far as I am concerned, engaging someone as housemaid, especially in countries like Nigeria, is wickedness, evil and slavery in modern form. Not too different from slavery of primitive periods of 18th and 19th centuries.
Time is coming when it will be fizzled out, either by event or evolution. History of the world is in phases.

This same thing applies to a lot of employments/labour in the developing countries.

Broo, I didn't say only the house helps are wicked. Of course there are wicked Madams, any time any genuine house help will make complain about a wicked madam then I will pass the same comment that I have passed here to the madam. The topic is focused on house help act.

In a civilized countries like US where every individual has a SSN which comprises of everything about the person, where you have worked and the reason for leaving there, so what any new employer does is to check the database for the required information about that person but we don't have such in Nigeria.

Even abroad, there are nanny jobs which most Nigerian schooling abroad do to meet up their daily expenses. Bro, the type of house helps I am talking about is the paid ones who go out in search of jobs. I am not talking about the ones that usually assist in house chores while you enroll them in school or other businesses. The lady you saw in the video is a paid nanny not that type of house help you think.
Re: Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) by TEYA: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
And she is a Chelsea fan. I don't know what Chelsea fans are always aggressive.
Re: Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) by Ejiphill09(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
EternalTruth:
abeg whats the name of this nollwood comedian in your meme?
Francis ordega
Re: Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) by Pussyguy: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Reelmii:
including d once in ur family
sad
Reelmii:
including d once in ur family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.