Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78304 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
I rape housewives, maids during operation ― robbery suspect

…It is better Police kill me than take me back to prison ― suspect declares

A self-confessed robber and serial rapist, yesterday revealed why he rapes women and maids in the presence of their husbands and bosses.

According to him, it is a punishment for refusing to give him money, during operation. Rather than showing remorse for his action, the suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi, 27, an exconvict, begged the Police to kill him, instead of sending him back to prison. Ajayi, who runs a one-man squad, was arrested by operatives of the Special AntiRobbery Squad, SARS, in a hotel at Ijora 7-up area of Lagos.

His modus operandi was to break into victims’ homes, ordering them to cooperate with him or risk being killed by other members of his gang whom he claimed had surrounded the building.

When news of his arrest filtered round Sabo and its environ, eight victims, some of who were civil servants and lawyers, stormed SARS office to affirm that he raped them during operation.

Among them were also two female staff of a company in Sabo, who disclosed that he raped them right before their male colleagues, in broad daylight on June 16,20. During interrogation, he admitted culpability.

He said: ”Yes, I rape women whose husbands refused to give me money, and those tried to make things difficult for me during operation. ” I operated alone, with just torchlight. But I would be giving orders to my imaginary gang members, on where to position themselves, just to give the impression that I was not alone.”

The solution to this act is for the Police to waste my life because if they take me to prison, I will come back hardened and I don’t want to keep disturbing Nigerians. It is better they waste my life”. When asked what he meant by waste his life, he replied, ” they should just kill me to end it all”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-rape-housewives-maids-during-operation-―-robbery-suspect/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by bolaayenimo: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omo ale jatejate. Yorubas disown you

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tell the wicked, it shall never be well with them, shallom
I can't even imagine, the number of peaceful homes this demon had destroyed tru his rape act etc undecided undecided

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by sLentlover7778(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
There's no smoke without fire..

May God deliver us from all evildoers..

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
(2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV)

grin grin grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

You dare not disown him...

Things are not done that way..

He is Yoruba and Omoluabi.

349 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by donbachi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
make dem tidy am na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Enoch07: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
I clap for you jare, your achievement is laudable idiot!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bastard son of a thousand fathers

11 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by joyandfaith: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tcakoe him and lock the door.

And even does make colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.

Seriously, I would rather die before such happens to my wife.

Watching is what it means to be a true simp. Not all these shout on nairaland

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by joyandfaith: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

African magic movies and church a activities have clogged most of people thinking ability.

57 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by adecz: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
angry angry

Shocking!!

The police should grant him
his wish & save society from this
psychopath!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by proudevil: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Police please kill him

Pleae kill him ooo

Police please kill him ooo
Kill him ooooo

18 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by merieam16(f): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
See as e be. wickedness everywhere
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too bad
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by olisaEze(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2020
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by TheCvBank: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Where's that lady that sliced off her husband's manhood earlier? We might have a job for her before she gets arraigned at the court.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by JohnOkolo: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Too late bro.

7 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by JohnOkolo: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

They are serial killers everywhere. No blame to the Nation, it they is you will also have lost all hope in yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by JohnOkolo: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Don't pray to ever see such

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Don't pray to ever see such
Obviously.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Make I use him life as sacrifice...
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Jabioro: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Some men are purely created with Lilly heart while some are with men harden heart....Just kill him but the law didn't kill him,rape,robbery carry no death sentence.. therefore go the rest your raping inside prison ..for year's to come

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by MJBOLT: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
send him out to the streets to receive jungle justice
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by 2shure: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2020
You rape dem wifh bare dick and sure u will cum inside dem. Wtf. Pls use acid to melt him till u see only his white bones.pls

8 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Zuorom: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Kill him

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by PureGoldh(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
So many people have opened up their heart(s) and are ready to dine with the devil from now till eternity.

Chineke Biko Zoba ndi gi maka na ekwensu jisi fa Ike...o ji fa agba footboolu.

May the evil one never set his or her eyes on us...even if they do by chance...Oluwa safeguard us always

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Dpharisee: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Castrate him and put a pipe there for urinating, then parade naked women in front of him daily, cut off his 2 hands so that he can't touch any of them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.