Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,348 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) (617 Views)

Mathematics Guru Abeg Your Help Is Needed / Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? / Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by Simiano: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
I got a text this morning that I have gotten admission into TASCE (Tai Solarin College of Education)..I didn't choose them in jamb
And I couldn't see anything on Google, not about TASCE SCREENING at all...
And the text said that I should come to the school for the screening on Monday... And they said I should do change of course/institution before applying, I have to choose them as first choice
Is there any TASCE student that will confirm this??
Their website is currently on maintainance ..I'm confused undecided undecided
I don't wanna be at home this year again

1 Share

Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by Simiano: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cc: mynd44
Cc: lalasticlala
FP PLEASE
Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
scam bro it is tasued not tasce
Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by Simiano: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
hidhrhis:
scam bro it is tasued not tasce

There is also TASCE...
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT TASUED
Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by hidhrhis(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Simiano:

There is also TASCE...
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT TASUED
never heard of it
Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by Generica(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Since you didn't choose the institution, I don't think the text is legit.
Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by ultravires(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Generica:
Since you didn't choose the institution, I don't think the text is legit.

That is so wrong.. The fact that he didn't choose the institution doesn't make the admission illegit.

What most schools (private schools mostly) do is dat they go on to jamb portal through wot is called CAP system to spool details of candidates who were not offered admission by the university/polytechnic of their choice.

After getting their information, they den offer to give them admission in their school not withstanding if their school was chosen or not in the first place.

Itz now left for the candidate to decide whether to honor the admission or not.

1 Like

Re: Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) by Generica(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
ultravires:

That is so wrong.. The fact that he didn't choose the institution doesn't make the admission illegit.

What most schools (private schools mostly) do is dat they go on to jamb portal through wot is called CAP system to spool details of candidates who were not offered admission by the university/polytechnic of their choice.

After getting their information, they den offer to give them admission in their school not withstanding if their school was chosen or not in the first place.

Itz now left for the candidate to decide whether to honor the admission or not.

You may be right, bro. The college may have adopted such methods lately. I'm an Alumni.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN, Suspend 5 SUG Members For Igniting/leading Protest Against Schools fees / Mathematician Of The African Diaspora: Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo / Help A Depressed Student. Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.