Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations (16956 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Tessyama1: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Media personality, Eku Edewor has reached out to actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson, over her alleged kidnap/rape brouhaha with a Taxify rider.

Dorcas has been receiving backlash on social media, as lots of people feel she's not saying the truth, but only wants to use her celebrity status to oppress the man.

Eku has now taken to Instagram to react writing;

I attest to @ms_dsf character. She would not willingly destroy another persons character for petty reasons. I think it's wrong that anyone discredit her because she is not acting, sounding or accounting a matter in a way they think it should be. Is there a blueprint for how the storyline of assault should go? or should she be broken and ruined first beyond repair before you can listen. I believe you Dorcas, stay strong and God keep you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeaXnKDgswA/?hl=en

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/kidnaprape-brouhaha-tv-personality-eku.html

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by brownsugar23: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
It going to be a long season

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by midehi2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Which kind pose be this sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by HeyCorleone(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Two ugly people who are very relevant because majority of Nigerians are just arse licking dick riding cock sucking fans who are only on earth to worship people who appear on TV and give them the moniker "celebrity"..

She's obviously standing with Dorcas because they're friends, and she'd not like to see her friend discredited publicly.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by tstx(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I Believe Her Not...
We Are Igbos... We Are Not Rapists

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by nifemi25(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
I smell lies in what Dorcas said, here is my question for her. Why did you edit the video you posted. According to Dorcas she said the guy is a kidnapper and he is taking you to unknown location and you sat with confidence while recording the video. I believe this so called Dorcas is looking for a cheap popularity. Full of lies

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Threebear(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Everyone is now crawling out of the pit of irrelevancy to give their two cents.
Kris Jenner said it best " every publicity is good publicity "
I'm pretty certain this Dorcas or whatever she's called is having the time of her life, this is the most she's been talked about since she auditioned for her first movie. Whether good or bad, people like me that didn't know her or anything she's been on till yesterday have now taken notice.
I wouldn't even be shocked if at the end of the day, everything was a badly staged movie.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Snow02: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
of course you do let's all jump on the feminists bandwagon and believe the celebrity with millions of followers over the young hustler without getting to the root of the matter SMH

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by DONADAMS(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
make we hear word abeg..una go just dey disturb us every time..a lady stood for another lady and sothe both of them are even unknown sef

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Papiikush: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rape or not, that driver should have thought about his actions.

Apart from rape, he could be charged with assaulting an helpless woman.

Either way, I can't see this case favoring him because the only person with any prove whatsoever is the accuser. The only thing the driver have to defend himself are mere words.

6 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Ussy4real(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
I believe the cab driver cool

7 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Jennito(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who are these people pls?
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Izecson3D(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eku Edewor , Dorcas Shola, their fans, the taxify, instagram, snap chat...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by kinggenesis(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
This una pose self. shocked shocked
Hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eye service will not kill some people, as for me i will have to sit on the fence.

4 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am convinced that human life is filled with many pure, happy, serene examples of insincerity, truly splendid of their kind-of people deceiving one another without (strangely enough) any wounds being inflicted, of people who seem unaware even that they are deceiving one another.

Fake supports Fake

5 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by martineverest(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
dumb celebs everywhere
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Pavore9: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
A thorough investigation should unveil who is lying between the two.

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Marcelinho(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
"This is the Best Govt Nigeria has ever had since 1999" -Itse Sagay

May people never mock our parents in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by noeloge82(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's expected after all it's their friend but d more they push this the more accused gain sympathy that's what they don't know

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by martineverest(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jennito:
association of dumbos

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by martineverest(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
even sex dolls too dey support dorcas.....dumbo
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by bentlywills(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who is this 1 undecided
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by deebrain(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
I remember sometime in early 2000s as a soldier (sh**) some girl who did not like my advances accused me of sexual harassment, editing my text msgs to suit her allegations. And people who were not there were very quick to judge me. Cos of they saw the msgs i sent (phone technology never reach as e be now). No one cared.

But those were the days. Brothers settled the matter for me well (no regrets).

What if THE LADY IN QUESTION, IS RIGHT?

Rather than form all this online FBI sh**, its the authorities we should be calling to investigate this matter.

Quit judging anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
What you believe is of no importance. Shola made an allegation and the accused has responded. Kindly allow the relevant authorities deal with the issue. True some men have raped ladies but at other times some ladies have screamed rape when they do not have their way in issues.

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
I attest to @ms_dsf character. She would not willingly destroy another persons character for petty reasons. I think it's wrong that anyone discredit her because she is not acting, sounding or accounting a matter in a way they think it should be. Is there a blueprint for how the storyline of assault should go? or should she be broken and ruined first beyond repair before you can listen. I believe you Dorcas, stay strong and God keep you.
I'm sure the Taxi driver's friends will also attest to his character that he cannot hurt a fly. Abeg, make we hear word. Political correctedness is becoming annoying day by day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by veemz: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jennito:
Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
If anybody had attempted to kidnap/rape this lady, she would had being in a hospital by now.

Surely, the least violence would have occurred. They don't kidnap/rape without violence.

Ask Evans

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uber vehicles should be equipped with a dashboard camera.

I stand with the driver.

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by helphelp: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
We await the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Stands With Dorcas Shola Fapson On Rape/Kidnap Allegations by BanevsJoker(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
I don't believe her story. She wants to start the Naija version of #metoo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Meets Knowles, Duke, Williamson As She Bags Recognition Award / Late Pius Adesanmi Receives Father's Day Wishes From Daughter And Widow / Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.