Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) (3595 Views)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / Which Loan App Is The Best? / Make Your Own App With Over 5000 Top Quality And Latest App & Game Source Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is an upgraded version for "Naira Rewards" if you have used the app before, you will notice the app is real and it pays but its no longer on playstore. But now, is back and its called "DailyNaira"
Register on the app, use "9xSPz3" to get 50points. Start claiming points... To earn more. You can witdraw with cash and airtime once you reach the minimum threshold .
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is free

1 Like

Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by veekthorrax: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2018
yes it is
victorogundepo0:
Is free

and no this is different developer from naira rewards
victorogundepo0:
This is an upgraded version for "Naira Rewards" if you have used the app before, you will notice the app is real and it pays but its no longer on playstore. But now, is back and its called "DailyNaira"
Register on the app, use "9xSPz3" to get 50points. Start claiming points... To earn more. You can witdraw with cash and airtime once you reach the minimum threshold .
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by twaintoy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mine is CrUSGd. Use it to get your 50points.

1 Like

Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by veekthorrax: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
if you are not using this now you are dulling over 10k downloads and lots of testimonies check playstore
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by Opelade: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2018
mine is "glInaz" you will be given 50 points instantly
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2018
This app is rocking!!!!!

Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by uzoormah(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
mine is BQyYR7 put it to earn 50 points
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
once you signup use that code to claim 50points and start watching google videos to earn more points
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by Wisdom900242: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please guys use mine l have not received any point 2u3vPB thanks in advance GOD BLESS
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Continue registering!

The app is real
Re: Make Free Money With This Latest App(is Free) by victorogundepo0(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2018
See!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Invest 150k In Without Regreating? / Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. / Surveying Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.