Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) (30729 Views)

DETAILS ABOUT RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam Or Legit? / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by awamyl: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
I was searching river ranch app on google to know the people's thoughts about the online business, after checking some of the sites that write about it, I discovered that the people posting and commenting are either new members that join but haven't put any money or have not join at all, so the people that have put their money and have been on the business for some months are not responding to the people comments on those sites.
People that are invited to join the business do always search and check on those posts and their comments just to confirm whether it is scam or legit.

These are some details about the river ranch company according to the best of my knowledge.

[1] - River ranch entered Nigeria market February or March of this year.

[2] - The company is based in USA and operate their online in Nigeria.

[3] - When you joined river ranch and buy any of the animals, one of the manager will add you to the company's WhatsApp group for it's regular meetings.

[4] - Listed below are the current animals that are available, you can buy any of them and start making money daily.
a) SHEEP - Cost #8,000 - income #340 everyday for 150 days
b) PIG - Cost #13,000 - income #520 everyday for 180 days
c) MUSCOVY DUCK - Cost #20,000 - income #800 everyday for 180 days
d) SIKA DEER - Cost #25,000 - income #1,000 everyday for 180 days
e) ALPACA - Cost #50,000 - income #2,000 everyday for 365 days
f) COW - Cost #60,000 - income #2,500 everyday for 365 days

[5] - Withdrawal is daily, you can withdraw every working day, and this make it impossible for the company to run away because as the money is entering the company account so it is also leaving it's account daily, So if it will stop, it will definitely lost and it will not achieve any particular goal.

[6] - These are the two main reasons the company is investing on animal ranching?
a) The primary reason is to enable its members make money and get daily income .
b) The company is also receiving subsidies annually from the American government and in return the company will give its members the monetary benefits as grant to enable them to fund their animal ranching business after the company have help them establish ranch in Nigeria this is the reason the company has been training it's member on animal ranching, educating them and showing them how good and lucrative it is.

[7] - The company will not tell you to post their payment alerts so for people to see and be convinced about the sideline and there is no area in the app that is design to show any records or updates about their live payments.

[8] - The company will be in the Nigeria market for 5 to 10 years or probably continuously, since it is a government recognized business, so definitely, they will stay for many years, till poverty have be greatly reduced in Nigeria, this is their goal.

[9] - The app is designed to show a member referrals, the first level, second level and the third level, this make up a TEAM
a) it shows the current total withdrawal of all the team members and
b) it contains their current total withdrawable income.
c) it also display the current total number of all the members of the team (members that bought animal).
So taking the average investment for each member to be roughly #30,000 per member and multiple the figure with the total number of members, you will find that it is twice less than the sum of both the total withdrawal of the members and the current total income.
So the average total of money those members invest is twice less than the total money the company has paid, in that team.
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Dramadiddy(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2022
run.
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by soke02(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
I know someone who has been making 17k daily from this riverranch.

1 Like

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by pelkad1290(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Run ooooooo �
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by kennyz247(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2022
My bro,it is real and paying well,just give it a tria..
Proceed of registration
(1) click on the link: http://www.riverranch.app
(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code :2906

1 Like

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Prayfortheworld: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2022
kennyz247:
My bro,it is real and paying well,just give it a tria..
Proceed of registration
(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code :29061
You can all chat me directly 08032835603 for inquiries
Ds my withdrawal evidence from one of my account
Must you refer someone?
Before they pay you?
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by kennyz247(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Must you refer someone?
Before they pay you?
no u don't have to refer anyone before you get paid..
once u have above 600 in ur rancher account,u can withdraw it to ur normal account
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Prayfortheworld: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
kennyz247:

no u don't have to refer anyone before you get paid..
once u have above 600 in ur rancher account,u can withdraw it to ur normal account
Ok once I've above 600 i can withdraw to my normal account?
Is the company legit?
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2022
*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

*Proceed of registration*

(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code *135573* submit.

(3) click log in and input your phone number and password

(4) Go to *me* icon located below on the home page, click on recharge, you will see the price, click on the amount you re paying, then confirm.

(5) copy the account number or write it out

(6) go to your bank or USSD to make payment

(7) screenshot your payment, come back to the app to upload it, then submit

(cool the money you paid for will be on your dashboard inside *me* page, if not contact the person that invited you.

(9) if it's there, click on ranch icon, you will see the animals, click on the one you want to feed, click on buy, then click on gain income, you dividends for the day will be on your dashboard.

(10) go back to home page, click on *get free money*, click on feed, to receive, then go back to me page, #590 must have been added to your money there.

(11) everyday, go to ranch to gain income

(12) on the me page, look downward, you will see *withdrawal account*, clikc on it to input your account details and submit

(13) To get your money daily if you wish except Sat and Sunday, click on withdrawal (opposite recharge), input the details and the amount you want to withdraw.

Get it the next day

Thanks so much

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2022
*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code *135573* submit.

(4) Go to *me* icon located below on the home page, click on recharge, you will see the price, click on the amount you re paying, then confirm.

(cool the money you paid for will be on your dashboard inside *me* page, if not contact the person that invited you.

(9) if it's there, click on ranch icon, you will see the animals, click on the one you want to feed, click on buy, then click on gain income, you dividends for the day will be on your dashboard.

(10) go back to home page, click on *get free money*, click on feed, to receive, then go back to me page, #590 must have been added to your money there.

(12) on the me page, look downward, you will see *withdrawal account*, clikc on it to input your account details and submit

(13) To get your money daily if you wish except Sat and Sunday, click on withdrawal (opposite recharge), input the details and the amount you want to withdraw.

Get it the next day

Thanks so mu
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
*RIVER RANCH ANIMALS*

Sheep: #8,000
Pig: #13,000
Muscovy duck : #20,000
Sika deer: #25,000
Alpaca. #50,000
Cow: #60,000
Horse: #100,000

*DAILY DIVIDEND*

Sheep: #340 for 150 days

Pig: #520 for 180 days

Muscovy duck. #800 for 180 days

Sika deer: #1,000 for 180 days

Alpaca: #2,000 for 180 days

Cow: #2,500 for 1 year

Horse: #4,000 for 365 days

*RECOMMENDATION REWARDS*

Sheep: #1,000
Pig: #1,500
Muscovy duck: #2,000
Sika deer: #2,700
Alpaca. #5000
Cow: #6000
Horse: #10,000
: You can make money in many ways by joining the ranch �

� 1.You can make money by raising animals every day

� 2. Invite your friends to join and get rich recommendation rewards

� 3. After the team members receive the daily bonus, you can get the eternal Team Award

� 4. Set up a large team to enter the expansion ranch and get a fixed daily basic salary

� 5. Get more scores and wait for score exchange. One point equals 50 naira

� Joining River Ranch is not only to earn some living expenses, but also a turning point that can change your destiny

*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Get it the next day

Thanks so much

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by kennyz247(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Ok once I've above 600 i can withdraw to my normal account?
Is the company legit?

my brother try it and make money from the company as e dey hot and stop asking questions made for the gods

1 Like

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 22, 2022
*RIVER RANCH ANIMALS*

Alpaca. #50,000

*DAILY DIVIDEND*

*RECOMMENDATION REWARDS*

Alpaca. #5000

� 3. After the team members receive the daily bonus, you can get the eternal Team Award

� 4. Set up a large team to enter the expansion ranch and get a fixed daily basic salary

� Joining River Ranch is not only to earn some living expenses, but also a turning point that can change your destiny

*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Activation code 135573

WhatsApp 08050623368
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2022
*RIVER RANCH ANIMALS*

Alpaca. #50,000

*DAILY DIVIDEND*

*RECOMMENDATION REWARDS*

Alpaca. #5000

*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
*RIVER RANCH ANIMALS*

Alpaca. #50,000
Alligator: #70,000

*DAILY DIVIDEND*

Alligator. #7000 For 365 days

*RECOMMENDATION REWARDS*

Alpaca. #5000
Alligator. #7000

*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Activation code

WhatsApp 08050623368
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Bedotfarms: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
By now, I know they've scammed many Nigerians as usual.
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Limadris(f): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
As at today it has been confirmed to be a scam, so many people crying for their money
Re: RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Limadris:
As at today it has been confirmed to be a scam, so many people crying for their money

It's scam o
Someone lost 490k on that shiit

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.