Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU (939 Views)

Governor Bello Closes All Schools In Zamfara Over Kidnapping / IS Masters With NCE Possible? / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
The Academic Staff Union of Universities has accused the Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello of replacing 150 sacked lecturers from the Kogi state University, Ayingba, with holders of National Certificate in Education, NCE

This allegation was made by the Zonal Coordinator of ASUU, Owerri zone, Prof Ike Odimegwu at a Press conference in Awka, Anambra state.

Odimegwu has lamented that the action was capable of destroying the Nigerian University Education and could ridicule her certificates in the global community.

His words “ After the sack of over 150 seasoned lecturers, Mr Yahaya Bello resorted to the recruitment of unqualified individuals such as laboratory attendants, members of the National Youth Service Corps, NCE holders and even undergraduate students to replace them”.

“These actions of Mr. Yahaya Bello amount to gross violations of International Labour Law, the Constitution of Nigeria and all known best practices in the university system” Odimegwu said

“This arrogant display of power and abuse of office by Mr. Yahaya Bello speaks volume about the extent to which some political office holders could go to crush perceived opposition in their bid to emasculate and enslave Nigerians so as to fulfil their ambition towards destroying the public education system”.

cc:Lalasticlala

http://wdn.com.ng/governor-bello-replacing-sacked-lecturers-nce-holders-ASUU/

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kogi State is in trouble with this guy called yahaya bello!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by 12submarine(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
ASUU should stop lying. Temitemi1, don't tell me you believe that shyt. He can't try that bullshit using HND holders let alone NCE. Or what am I saying? He can't even use BSc holders as lecturers in the university, he dey craze?
Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by chimerase2: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
asss licking governor undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
According to owelle of IMO state, his ideas are driving him CRAZY and MAD cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by softmind24: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
And we want youth to take over governance
Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
My brother, this guy is capable of anything abi is not the same guy that bought buses for masquerades while owing workers salaries
12submarine:
ASUU should stop lying. Temitemi1, don't tell me you believe that shyt. He can't try that bullshit using HND holders let alone NCE. Or what am I saying? He can't even use BSc holders as lecturers in the university, he dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yahaya Bello is nothing but a DISGRACE to this generation!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Lipscomb(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
This man every time with bad news .seem the guy dey take weeds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
What do you expect from someone that sees Buhari as a mentor
Lipscomb:
This man every time with bad news .seem the guy dey take weeds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
How did Kogi end up with this idiot?!! cheesy What was the crime of Audu's running mate?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Lipscomb(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
You are a fool so buhari is not what to be emulate or mentor?
temitemi1:
What do you expect from someone that sees Buhari as a mentor

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
You can call me whatever you like, the fact of buhari's many flaws is what you cant wish away..
Lipscomb:
You are a fool so buhari is not what to be emulate or mentor?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
So unfortunate!
Boleyndynasty2:
How did Kogi end up with this idiot?!! cheesy What was the crime of Audu's running mate?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Lipscomb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
You know what I hate exchange word online but I will say its not polite to insult your leader no matter worst.
temitemi1:
You can call me whatever you like, the fact of buhari's many flaws is what you cant wish away..
Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buhari and his puppet in Kogi State are not worthy to be called Leaders cool
Lipscomb:
You know what I hate exchange word online but I will say its not polite to insult your leader no matter worst.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Googleus(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Possible

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by xtivin(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
The first thing Yahaya Bello did as a Governor is to remove a roundabout and replace it with nothing,He is a shame

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by Tonymic4life(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lipscomb:

I'm sure u meant Rulers not leaders sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Replacing Sacked Lecturers With NCE Holders- ASUU by temitemi1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yahaya bello will end up in jail after his first tenure in office!
xtivin:
The first thing Yahaya Bello did as a Governor is to remove a roundabout and replace it with nothing,He is a shame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Www.waecdirect.org/2018 WAEC Result Released / Amazing Lyre Bird Can Immitate Over 30 Sounds Such As Chainsaw,Camera,Siren / IELTS prospective candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.