Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ultimate Mixing And Mastering Secrets - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ultimate Mixing And Mastering Secrets (430 Views)

My Experience Mixing Business With Pleasure / Public Speaking/ Fear Mastering / Paint Production And Colour Mixing Techniques For Modern Paints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Mixing And Mastering Secrets by Kellywilson(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2018
The price of my training is 50 000 naira. It took me exactly 8 years of trial and error and about 2million naira in self training to discover the "Ultimate Mixing and Mastering secrets" training you are about to discover.

Once you are ready, i will teach you...

1.Sound Engineering
2.Audio Mixing
3.Audio Mastering
Bonus course (Free)
4.Recording ethics and techniques

Give Away
5. A complete guide to mixing mastering/ Professional mixing tools (Softwares)

I could charge you 200 000 naira for it and still wouldn't be over charging. But you are in luck, I'm going to take the step by step blueprint it took me years to discover myself, and I will hand them over to you for 50 000 naira so you wouldn't have to go through the loss of millions of naira like I did.

Special Offer
"REGISTER TODAY" at KMS Audio Production Academy and get a 20% off offer valid till February 12th.

Why Don't you Become A Certified Engineer In Mixing And Mastering In 8Weeks?

Visit www.kmsmixing.com
Whatsapp/call +2348134485674

(1) (Reply)

Acca March 2018 Diet-revision / Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career / Flexible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.