Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career (429 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2018
We live in a time when jobs are not really easy to find and the high number of unemployed people are scrabbling for the few available positions no matter how non-rewarding it may be so long they leave the frustrating limbo of unemployment.

“Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work in your life”.
These may not exactly be not today’s reality when most people are willing to do just anything to make ends meet but at the end of the day, all there really is is unfulfillment and unhappiness.

Re: Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2018
This article will not have “steps” or “number of ways” you can balance your work/job and your passion because frankly, the only way you can REALLY balance your work and your passion is if you can find that job that you are really passionate about, this way you don’t have to run from the pillar to post of “gruesome job” and “my happy place”. It doesn’t get any better than having a job which is your passion and living a passion which also happens to be your job.

Re: Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Some people are very fortunate to have that job that they truly desire, one which aligns with their passion and purpose. To wake up in the morning knowing that you are going to do the things you genuinely love and care about (not just for the pay check) is true bliss.

Re: Finding The Balance Between Your Job And Career by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Some others have managed to build a structure of attending their jobs whilst pursing their passion, a good example which would be working in your regular job during the week days and carrying out your passion projects during the weekends or during a work leave.

Continue reading here: https://myblogzine.com/2018/03/finding-the-balance-between-your-job-and-passion/

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Aspiring Editor And Proofreader, Anyone Interested In An Editor Dm Me / Senior Android Developer Job Opportunity / Confused About The Best Accounting Professional Course To Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.