Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life (8197 Views)

A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord / Check Out This Beautiful House That Was Made Fr A Shipping Container In Kano Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by HeadShot: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
outstanding

But not spacious and no head room

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GamalNasser: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Only a Bushman will decorate house like that in 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Only a Bushman will decorate house like that in 2020
Why do u say bushman. Pls pass your point
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GamalNasser: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Too much gold electroplating everywhere and that's not classy at all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Everyone who saw this interior acknowledged the beauty except you. The only problem I see here is the absence of a smart tv of 75 or 85 inches on the wall.
Well that's your own point of view. Look at this mansion I saw on jiji 1.3 billion it's also electroplated like gold according to u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Switruth: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op u never see house. Just calm down. Some get am dem no wan show am.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by SocialJustice: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

If something does not conform to your does not make it rubbish. The taste you cherish and think is the best is also rubbish to someone else.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
If something does not conform to your does not make it rubbish. The taste you cherish and think is the best is also rubbish to someone else.

Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Switruth:
Op u never see house. Just calm down. Some get am dem no wan show am.

Pls show it a way of motivation.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
@OP.

It is garish as eff and an eyesore in 2020. Fit only for Ali Baba and his 40 thieves to live in or Abia or Anambra money-miss-road boy like OP. Below is a classy house inside out. Igbo man and good taste are like oil and water. They dont mix lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMUknHQYLU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GamalNasser: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Everyone who saw this interior acknowledged the beauty except you. The only problem I see here is the absence of a smart tv of 75 or 85 inches on the wall.
Well that's your own point of view. Look at this mansion I saw on jiji 1.3 billion it's also electroplated like gold according to u.

I like the kitchen though grin but all that baroque looking furniture is a no no for me ..I like my furniture Bahaus or minimalist classy

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Grayoso:
@OP.

It is garish as eff and an eyesore in 2020. Fit only for Ali Baba and his 40 thieves to live in or Abia or Anambra money-miss-road boy like OP. Below is a classy house inside out. Igbo man and good taste are like oil and water. They dont mix lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMUknHQYLU

Y u dey yab me na. I insult u. No be opinion wey I air

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

I like the kitchen though grin but all that baroque looking furniture is a no no for me ..I like my furniture Bahaus or minimalist classy

Bet you googled that name quickly. Next you'll be telling us you like Bertoia, Le Corbusier , Knoll et al.

Stop faking and try learning from those who have natural artistic flair and refinement in their DNA cool cool
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by 4Play(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Garish interior decoration styles are still popular in Nigeria. I tend to associate it with the older demographic but it's odd to see even internet savvy youngsters praising such visual atrocities.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Y u dey yab me na. I insult u. No be opinion wey I air

Just messing with you bro. No offence meant and my apologies. Personally don't like the deliberate opulent style of interior.

It is favoured by many politician and wealthy individuals in Nigeria but our climate and terrain suits understated cool, modern, minimalism, infinity pools, naked concrete and the likes . My opinion though and everyone to their own at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GodWrites: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, but the decoration is screaming. How would you relax in such a house? Don't get me wrong, it's a cool beautiful house best for show offs. But a home? It's a no no for me.

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by LarryBee1k: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GamalNasser: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
LarryBee1k:

We call people like you enemy of wealth angry

Gerrout Bushman , see the kind of thing impressing you

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by LarryBee1k: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Just messing with you bro. No offence meant and my apologies. Personally don't like the deliberate opulent style of interior.

It is favoured by many politician and wealthy individuals in Nigeria but our climate and terrain suits understated cool, modern, minimalism, infinity pools, naked concrete and the likes . My opinion though and everyone to their own at the end of the day.

Thank you. You're welcomed
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by GamalNasser: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Enemy of wealth. sad na poverty dey impress you? undecided

Funny I am not poor and secondly na your type dey build house mould lion in the gate ...you don't have good taste trust me..see below what a classy living room looks like

18 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Onlinealaba(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Tell the owner we sell smart TVs
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by tevinsolt: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2020
No. Very tacky interior design.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Lordswazz(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Looking at it, you'll know they spent lots of money, but it's a clumsy, "i want you to know i just came upon sudden money but i'm still crude" kinda design. See some classy examples some people have shown above, they look wayyyy better.

Interior design and finesse goes beyond just lumping furniture (expensive or not) together like a warehouse -- there should be harmony!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Honestly, I prefer something like this
Biafra1stson:

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by johnkey: 1:31am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Funny I am not poor and secondly na your type dey build house mould lion in the gate ...you don't have good taste trust me..see below what a classy living room looks like
Thanks for schooling that idiot, some people just don't have common sense that is very common, I'm sure the fool is an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by EgunMogaji2: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Everyone has their tastes. To me this is ghastly and obtuse.

I like mid century stuff and if pushed to the wall would go with Art Deco.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by EgunMogaji2: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Lordswazz:
Looking at it, you'll know they spent lots of money, but it's a clumsy, "i want you to know i just came upon sudden money but i'm still crude" kinda design. See some classy examples some people have shown above, they look wayyyy better.

Interior design and finesse goes beyond just lumping furniture (expensive or not) together like a warehouse -- there should be harmony!

You’re on point.

They spent lots of coin but it still looks like 1980s Florida. Lots of drug dealers with gold chains driving around Ferrari’s and Lamborghinis. Such crude combination.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Eteka1(m): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2020
It's an eyesore.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by riches4me(m): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Call it expensive, classy, modern, use any adjective u like except "most beautiful" cause as far as I am concerned "beauty still remains in the eye of the beholder".
So, to me all I can see a cluster of over decorated furniture which doesn't tickle my fancy.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by BetterPoison: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Honestly, I prefer something like this
thank you for this. Simplicity is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

*SILVERTON GARDENS 1 AREPO* 10mins Drive From Alausa. #6m Per Plot / Nairalanders Vote For Your Own Chosen Nairaland Estate / How Is Your Landlord Treating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.