Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman (731 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses: I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by manifoldcraft: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians,i think it's high time we started analyzing issues properly before drawing conclusions.Finally Stephanie Otobor has confessed live in omega fire ministry that she was approached by some politicians and pastors to lie against the man of God Apostle Suileman.. She said at that time her music career was down on the floor so she felled for the temptation and was paid heavily to slander the man of God... The name of the politicians that paid her includes: The current ghttps://youtu.be/Y1uyng7C0tw[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by manifoldcraft: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by Ikem11(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Eziokwu?
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by Sosqui: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Wow, thank God for this exposure. Glory to God
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2018
lalasticlala have know now grin
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
she said big Pastors and Politicians manipulated her to destroy apostle Suleiman. She should name the Pastors.
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by EarthXmetahuman: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by NeeKlaus: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2018
LOL.. They have paid this one money to shut up so the scandal will finally go away. Those videos didn't look like "videoshop" at all.

Again, LOL.
Re: Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman by americanson: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:
LOL.. They have paid this one money to shut up so the scandal will finally go away. Those videos didn't look like "videoshop" at all.

Again, LOL.
bros, it was staged. It was obvious or why would it surface only when he talked about the herdsmen killing and advocated retaliation?

(1) (Reply)

Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States / What Was Jesus Writing With His Finger On The Ground? / Prayer Warriors Flog Little Girl With Broom During Deliverance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.