Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Do You Deal With Family Headaches - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With Family Headaches (771 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by brandydaniells(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2018
at a point in time in life you get angry with the whole family
you just regret coming from that family
you just hate them

you just want to run away

and some actually do run away.....

so I need ur opinions .....those of u that hasn't run away yet
Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by brandydaniells(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2018
mynd44
Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by ADUKKY(f): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have been there and still there. I discovered recently that I was burning unnecessary energy over their issues so this year my mantra is to press the ignore button for them. For the ones I am tired of, I block their access to me calls, social media. While those I can still tolerate, I only think of them when they reach out to me. This is new year, I can't be wasting my time to solve family palava when my mates are making money. No way.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Take some distance for a while.
Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by LadySarah: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Depends on how severe the headache is and the areas the pain concentrate on.

Soln:Pcm.aspirin.ibuprfen etc can work.
Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by brandydaniells(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
angry
LadySarah:

LadySarah:

LadySarah:

Re: How Do You Deal With Family Headaches by brandydaniells(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=ADUKKY there and still there. I discovered recently that I was burning unnecessary energy over their issues so this year my mantra is to press the ignore button for them. For the ones I am tired of, I block their acces calls, social media. While those I can still tolerate, I only think of them when they reach out to me. This is new year, I can't be wasting my time to solve family palava when my mates are making money. No way. [/qduote]maddnecc shocked[quote author=ADUKKY there and still there. I discovered recently that I was burning unnecessary energy over their issues so this year my mantra is to press the ignore button for them. For the ones I am tired of, I block their acces calls, social media. While those I can still tolerate, I only think of them when they reach out to me. This is new year, I can't be wasting my time to solve family palava when my mates are making money. No way. [/qduote]maddnecc

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With These Aunties? / Im So Depressed / Women Are Still Being Treated Unfairly In Nigeria - Ayo Sogunro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.