Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda (32265 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by goldcoinhub: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Popular Nigerian nudist, Maheeda, is one that has always got tongues wagging anytime she posts her raunchy pictures online. The singer made a revelation in a chat that he wonders why men do disgusting things with her photos.

She mentioned that it was disgusting to know that some men masturbate to her pictures, videos and that some even send videos of the act to her.

Maheeda said:

“I would not lie, I am aware that some men masturbate to my pictures online; but personally, it disgusts me. I would be very honest that it disgusts me because they send me some videos of them doing it and telling me that it is what I caused. To be honest, I caused it so there is nothing I can do about it.

“I like the fact that my brand is built on sex. I love it and it feels like a dream to me because in Nigeria, sex is still seen as a taboo. I feel that we need to be more open and educate our children about it. I may not be going about it the right way because nobody is perfect; but hopefully, I would perfect my act,”

Maheeda talked about her wild sexual exploits, and she opened up that the weirdest places she has had intimacy were in a public restroom and on the beach somewhere outside Nigeria.

“The craziest sexual thing I have done is to have sex in the restroom and on the beach. There was a time I did it in the restroom and the other ladies were waiting in line to use the restroom. The time I did it at the beach, it was very crazy because people were passing by. I don’t know which was crazier between the two but I think both were crazy,”

Maheeda admitted that if she had married a Nigerian man, she would not have been ‘sexually outspoken’. The singer further revealed that she had always dreamed of marrying a white man ever since she was a little girl.

“I know that if I had married a Nigerian, I would not have had this much freedom to talk about sex; it would have been impossible. I actually married a white guy because it has always been my childhood dream. I never had dolls as a kid, but I noticed that most of my peers that had dolls had white men as fathers.

“I felt that we did not have the good things of life because my guardian was not married to a white man. Since that tender age, I had always nursed the dream of marrying a white man. It was my childhood dream and I made sure it became a reality,”
she said.

https://lailasnews.com/men-disgusting-things-photos-maheeda/

lalasticlala
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2018

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by soberdrunk(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Vaseline crew's favorite female grin If you are guilty of what she said let me see your hand--------

Ps-My two hands are up

10 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by ojkalito(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Right...what else could be done with your photo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by PMWSpirit(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheLastWeirdo:
i didn't read the story, but God bless you for this meme

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Pubichairs(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided person mother just de disgrace her self all in the name of fame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by blaKKy83(f): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by salbis(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
This girl matter strong. May God help her and all that needs help.
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by teamsynergy: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
men disguise with every Nigerian female celeb pix... yahoo peeps.... it's no biggie

1 Like

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by deepwater(f): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Maheda today is Saturday, please goan start cooking the Moi Moi for dinner.
Boil the pepper for Sunday stew as well.

When u finish, come tell us about your hairy a. S. S

1 Like

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Troublemaker007(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by blessedweapon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Should we now roast Tom Tom? undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

And please where is Nwaamaikpe? undecided angry angry sad sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by ANBAKO: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Every girl/woman now forming feminist. Very soon she will announce that she was sexually assaulted.

Anything for fame and money! Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Ekeke1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good sleep...ur brain don knock
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by BruncleZuma: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
What dumb shíthole dweller created this shítty thread...

21 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by kennosklint(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
I pity this girl
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Tjohnnay: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Another attention seeker again

Nairaland mod are MAD
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by deafeyez: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
I love her sincerity about the weirdest place she has had sex.

1 Like

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
ur pose in the pictures are more disgusting also

2 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by NaoSlay: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by paddyofboss(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
So ur dream was to marry white man....clueless lady n I have a dream to become Nigeria's next President. God answer my childhood prayer too
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by SoulB6: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
�����
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Goddyj(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by ayaside(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why TF do you upload if not for same reason(s) angry
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by EmekaBlue(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Like u don't love it
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by zombieTRACKER: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ugly people say things like this
Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda by Damfostopper(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
and you do disgusting things for money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? / Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.