Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) (3436 Views)

Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data / Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) by Obinnaijezie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi nairanders, i'm a close friend of Dagrin, please let's just forget the case of the enemies or whatever, let's just keep praying for him to recover cos he is still unconcious till today being thursday, the cause of the accident is that he was drunk, that's all. If u want to see pictures of the accident text me ur email address to my number on 08024977451 or email me to obinnaijezie@ovi.com or obinna.ijezie@yahoo.com or obinna.ijezie@yuurok.com
Re: Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
what kind of silly friend are you you disgust me
Re: Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) by dominique(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
poster are you crazy or what?
Re: Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) by splashbaby(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2010
@Poster you are never a friend but a foe, idiot
Re: Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new) by Saazy(f): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
ur such a wak frnd u nid some real floggng undecided undecided undecided undecidedim out b4 i get contaminated embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders / Curvy And Big Nyash Lady Showered With Praises As She Display Her Assets / Today's My Birthday! Any 4th March In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.